• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No shit, I went looking for some T-shirts for the gym last weekend; just some plain but neat tees, nothing too bright with shit plastered all over it, cotton, nothing poxy. Went to Rebel, Nike and a couple of other generic sports stores.... not farking one. Suitably disgusted.

Yep. I don't know how females wear all that Lorna Jane SHIT with all the slogans plastered all over the gym wear. That Lorna Jane skank really took Bitches for a ride and made a fortune in the process. :(

To save me doing my doo!
Do you curl on the catwalk?

Youre a kunce right? Have obligation to represent well at all times, kunce can't be getting around looking like a west sydney rapist or some sort of south centra LA porch monkey.
Kunce gotta look good, especially if we're gonna make Wikipedia.

.... with a built in selfie stick. And a shaker bottle pocket, to get dem gainz while lookin' all gangstah.

Can the "Whitey_Line" come with some of those inflatable air pockets around the guns like fudge packers pants? And maybe an underwire 6 pack?

I call a few manufactures and ask for a sample hoodies which you want to kit out your entire work place, school, footy team. Never return their calls.