• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You cheap kunt. You want top of the line whimin whackers but you want em at the Woolies price. Sounds like you need to go get some "liberated" ones at the weekend market. Find a shifty looking stall holder with some top shelf flannel and bargain them down by hinting that you are normally dressed "in blue".

With your new gear you should have no problem picking up a meth whore. Hopefully she will be an advanced user and the four front teeth will be gone. Post a vid.

You cheap kunt. You want top of the line whimin whackers but you want em at the Woolies price. Sounds like you need to go get some "liberated" ones at the weekend market. Find a shifty looking stall holder with some top shelf flannel and bargain them down by hinting that you are normally dressed "in blue".

With your new gear you should have no problem picking up a meth whore. Hopefully she will be an advanced user and the four front teeth will be gone. Post a vid.

U r an ideas man as [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; would say!!!

Notes have been taken. Thank you! :)

Whats hoodie got to do with rapist, man?? C'mon, everyone knows that rubber trenchcoats are more erotic. Uh, so I've heard..

Anywhoo I goto a surf shop and scoop up on the specials for hoodies and the like. No way am I paying premium dosh for trendy hobbo wear. Tell me, why do they always stain so easily? Kunce of thing to wash.

Honestly, I'd have no shame donning on $15 kmart hoodies 'cept they're made with more polyester than cotton so not very comfy!

Tell me, why do they always stain so easily? Kunce of thing to wash.

Its pure physics. There are a few things you can do to avoid the staining.

1/ Don't splurge when you are hanging upside down on the kiddie swings. That shit will always fire downhill, and that's where your hoodie is at in that position.

2/ Point the gun away from you when you "pull the trigger". That works a treat.

3/ Try using a sock or your next door neighbours "smalls" that you took off her washing line at 4am. That way you don't have to worry about aiming or avoiding, just close your eyes and enjoy the moment.

OK. All of the above are taking for granted that you are alone at the time, cos, well, we all know here that the idea that you would be "with someone" is about as likely as NSW beating Qld in the State of Origin game. But, if by some miracle (e.g. using your visa card to buy some "company") you are not alone, don't pull out. Both sheep and goats hate that chit. Stay in there then withdraw slowly, and (this is the important bit) making sure that your hoodie is above the firing zone. Gravity will do its best if your hoodie is below said zone.

Oh, and don't eat a lamb kebab with extra tzatziki at the same time. Dat grease is a bitch to get out.

I like Hollister hoodies, good cut and fit, if I had to go a hoodie, normally roll a well fitted puma track top, full zip, no hood.
And DO NOT get the LV one shown in the pics on the previous page ( I think [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ; posted) , any Bro worth his salt would instantly pick up that besides looking like a Phuket market knockoff, these are zip less pullover type. No good bro, means bad news for the hair do......heeeelllllllllo! :rolleyes:

Picture this, you swagger into the gym, lookyn good, warm up the biceps, feelyn good, get warm, take off the top and boom, the doo is messed, so you get the shits, cortisol oozing out, bicep pump fading. You go to the bathroom, fix it, come back out 46 minutes later, and time to warm up again cos you're cold. What do you do?
Put the kunce back on and rick messing the doo again? Or just rip into it with a good looking doo and risk injuring the bicep? A situation no bro should put himself into.

Be very very careful taking amateur advice, this is how harmful it can be.

My advice is, well fitting, full zip, track type top, only way to keep the image up.

I like Hollister hoodies, good cut and fit, if I had to go a hoodie, normally roll a well fitted puma track top, full zip, no hood.
And DO NOT get the LV one shown in the pics on the previous page ( I think @Repacked ; posted) , any Bro worth his salt would instantly pick up that besides looking like a Phuket market knockoff, these are zip less pullover type. No good bro, means bad news for the hair do......heeeelllllllllo! :rolleyes:

Picture this, you swagger into the gym, lookyn good, warm up the biceps, feelyn good, get warm, take off the top and boom, the doo is messed, so you get the shits, cortisol oozing out, bicep pump fading. You go to the bathroom, fix it, come back out 46 minutes later, and time to warm up again cos you're cold. What do you do?
Put the kunce back on and rick messing the doo again? Or just rip into it with a good looking doo and risk injuring the bicep? A situation no bro should put himself into.

Be very very careful taking amateur advice, this is how harmful it can be.

My advice is, well fitting, full zip, track type top, only way to keep the image up.

Lool not me bro, too poxy for my tastes.

If this is just gym wear this, just get nike shit or similar. They are usually comfortable and warm at most times. Can normally pick them up and trackies on discount as they have sales and shit through out the year at various places. It isn't a fashion show so the cut and fit doesn't bother me

LMAO
I've always been a zipless hoodie man. There's some with zips in my arsenal but I prefer the pullover design. Don't have enough of a doo to worry about... I mean I haven't rolled product for a good 2-3 months lol

Yeah, Lipless Hoodies like Whitey says. Rebel Sportz has em. $60-120 just checked.

De matter wif u kunce?
what about the hair, how do you kunce curl looking like a scarecrow?

No shit, I went looking for some T-shirts for the gym last weekend; just some plain but neat tees, nothing too bright with shit plastered all over it, cotton, nothing poxy. Went to Rebel, Nike and a couple of other generic sports stores.... not farking one. Suitably disgusted.

No shit, I went looking for some T-shirts for the gym last weekend; just some plain but neat tees, nothing too bright with shit plastered all over it, cotton, nothing poxy. Went to Rebel, Nike and a couple of other generic sports stores.... not farking one. Suitably disgusted.

Go Hollister online from us, buy enough it's worth the shipping, nice and plain, called muscle cut, like U$ 17.50 per T, can't destroy them, great quality.