• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Dunno, never measured it
Tren / nandrolone gives me gyno though so I have to take cabergoline and raloxifene with it

Sometimes though I do get puffy nips, but not gyno. When that happens I just take 30mg raloxifene and I am fine
I prefer the feeling of being flooded with estrogen anyway, strong emotions feels good lol. Crying a little when you see videos of puppies playing with kittens etc haha

Haha you tender son of a gun.

"Himalayan sea salt is in theory the best"

Maybe so, but where is the Himalayan sea?

It's Himalayan rock salt, cos they got lotsa rocks, not sea.
Like Estonian stone salt, cos they got lotsa stones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 50
Easiest way
2L of water
Add in all your protein for the day
Add in your rice for the day
Add in your spices
Add in a table spoon of low sodium salt
Add in a box of frozen spinach

Simmer for an hour, put into 5 boxes, eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, then have some creamed rice before you train and a carb drink while you train
Meal prep takes me 10 mins a day lol
Rotate spices / meat when you get bored

Fkn love creamed rice. Home made, not the shit in a can...

Dunno, never measured it
Tren / nandrolone gives me gyno though so I have to take cabergoline and raloxifene with it

Sometimes though I do get puffy nips, but not gyno. When that happens I just take 30mg raloxifene and I am fine
I prefer the feeling of being flooded with estrogen anyway, strong emotions feels good lol. Crying a little when you see videos of puppies playing with kittens etc haha

If you don't mind me asking, how can you be sure your e2 is not quite elevated if not verified through blood work? Maybe you're just not as susceptible to gyno as others. At the end of the day if you feel good it's a reasonable acid test but high oestrogen in males for prolonged periods has been linked to a range of undesirable health problems, including prostate problems and increased stroke/cardio risk. I'm sure everything is in hand, just thinking out loud.

Creamed rice I make by mixing rice flour with water, adding stevia, cinnamon and nutmeg yeah
Get the pink salt from RightPrice, 750g for $5 in SA. Never buy spices from the supermarkets lol

Yeah E2 may be high, may be low
No side effects is all I care about. Prostate I get checked yearly, currently fine, bone density is not an issue either for people that lift heavy
The stroke risk is more to do with cholesterol

So really you can test everything with the normal tests. I'd only ever get it checked if I was having health problems

Creamed rice I make by mixing rice flour with water, adding stevia, cinnamon and nutmeg yeah
Get the pink salt from RightPrice, 750g for $5 in SA. Never buy spices from the supermarkets lol

Yeah E2 may be high, may be low
No side effects is all I care about. Prostate I get checked yearly, currently fine, bone density is not an issue either for people that lift heavy
The stroke risk is more to do with cholesterol

So really you can test everything with the normal tests. I'd only ever get it checked if I was having health problems

Sweet as. Why the flour man, you gotta cook the rice in the milk for some of dat' dere' texture...

CT, I thought you had used gear before? I swear I read about test etc before?

i want to see your physique mate, you talk it up a lot......

Not having a shit stir, as I couldn't be arsed with that shit, genuinely want to see ( no homo!)