• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The best hangover cure bar none!

plug yourself in while you sleep and boom, train perfect the next day.

i think i'd look like a junky with trackmarks if i did this every time i got drunk :D

edit: i train hungover all the time, doesn't worry me too much.

Last edited:
What exactly did the wings throw out in your bloods?
Reckon it's due to the fattiness of the meat? Do you think the equivalent meat weight of breast meat would do the same? I'd say 2kg of wings would give less than a kilo of meat no?

LDL through the roof, trigs were fine
The problem is the fat is mainly polyunsaturated

Breast is fine, trim well and there close to zero fat, same with thighs

This electrolyte talk is very apt timing. I've had what I can only describe as locked glutes for the past 3 days, it has finally died down today so I could deadlift which was convenient; I have been loading up on those sachets of hydralyte sports but they are quite pricey for what they contain. I don't know whether electrolytes were a factor but I tried everything from rolling to diazepam to try and get them to relax. It was quite painful and inconvenient when you wake up at 4am and cant sleep because you can't find a position where there's no tension on the muscle. This has only happened twice previously. The first time I had dry needling and some physio but it didn't do a damn thing. I will take some of [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];s electrolyte theories on board and keep the sachets going for prophylactic purposes.

LDL through the roof, trigs were fine
The problem is the fat is mainly polyunsaturated

Isn't that common for people on gear?

lets not ingore the elephant in the room.

edit: lipids goto shit, esp when on tren

This electrolyte talk is very apt timing. I've had what I can only describe as locked glutes for the past 3 days, it has finally died down today so I could deadlift which was convenient; I have been loading up on those sachets of hydralyte sports but they are quite pricey for what they contain. I don't know whether electrolytes were a factor but I tried everything from rolling to diazepam to try and get them to relax. It was quite painful and inconvenient when you wake up at 4am and cant sleep because you can't find a position where there's no tension on the muscle. This has only happened twice previously. The first time I had dry needling and some physio but it didn't do a damn thing. I will take some of [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];s electrolyte theories on board and keep the sachets going for prophylactic purposes.
Load up on magnesium, potassium and sodium? And stay hydrated, can be easy to cut back on water intake in cooler weather ;)

Load up on magnesium, potassium and sodium? And stay hydrated, can be easy to cut back on water intake in cooler weather ;)

Indeed. Believe me I drink plenty of water. Ironically this can contribute to depletion of elecrtolytes.

Isn't that common for people on gear?

lets not ingore the elephant in the room.

edit: lipids goto shit, esp when on tren

I wasn't taking tren then, I was natural lol
My lipids were fine, even at the end of a 6 month tren run

I am taking 1g test now, no AI needed for me at this dose, very low aromatiser

This electrolyte talk is very apt timing. I've had what I can only describe as locked glutes for the past 3 days, it has finally died down today so I could deadlift which was convenient; I have been loading up on those sachets of hydralyte sports but they are quite pricey for what they contain. I don't know whether electrolytes were a factor but I tried everything from rolling to diazepam to try and get them to relax. It was quite painful and inconvenient when you wake up at 4am and cant sleep because you can't find a position where there's no tension on the muscle. This has only happened twice previously. The first time I had dry needling and some physio but it didn't do a damn thing. I will take some of @0ni;s electrolyte theories on board and keep the sachets going for prophylactic purposes.

Easiest way
2L of water
Add in all your protein for the day
Add in your rice for the day
Add in your spices
Add in a table spoon of low sodium salt
Add in a box of frozen spinach

Simmer for an hour, put into 5 boxes, eat bacon and eggs for breakfast, then have some creamed rice before you train and a carb drink while you train
Meal prep takes me 10 mins a day lol
Rotate spices / meat when you get bored

whats your weight now? why you posting pics and diet tips from over 6 months ago? you said yourself you'be been on tren since beginning of the year...

i think your just lies, lies and more lies tbh. (and calling me small, i was 92.5kg today without ANY gear)

your avatar looks like I did when I was natty
I have no doubt that you're natural lol

That's amazing. Quite fortunate. How high does your e2 get?

Dunno, never measured it
Tren / nandrolone gives me gyno though so I have to take cabergoline and raloxifene with it

Sometimes though I do get puffy nips, but not gyno. When that happens I just take 30mg raloxifene and I am fine
I prefer the feeling of being flooded with estrogen anyway, strong emotions feels good lol. Crying a little when you see videos of puppies playing with kittens etc haha

your avatar looks like I did when I was natty
I have no doubt that you're natural lol

except im 20kg more, and ATLEAST 12-15kg pure muscle. and your what? 2cm shorter??? im thick as fuck bro, photo's don't show depth.

ye get me on a 6 week cycle and i'll turn into a legit machine, cut up and get even fuller.
unlike you on tren n now 1gram of test and still 75kg... jesus dude... wtf.