• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
These days they use these artificial sweateners...

Not in Gatorade, it's injected liquid sugar, the flavouring is purely artificial now to extend shelf life, if you ever walk in the room where it's made, you can taste it in the air and in your mouth for the next 12 hours.

Not in Gatorade, it's injected liquid sugar, the flavouring is purely artificial now to extend shelf life, if you ever walk in the room where it's made, you can taste it in the air and in your mouth for the next 12 hours.

Shit, that's no good.

looks like it's back to drinking my urine then.

Here is my contribution to this thread, a bag of Maccas cheeseburgers is great hangover food, just remember to remove the pickle or you'll fuken gag.

0ni said:
Braising beef mince and then washing it under hot water makes it mainly saturated fat, very little PUFA

For starters, who da fuq braises mince, second, who then "washes" their cooked mince?

Times have changed, used to be praising the gains of chicken wings, now they're the devil

For starters, who da fuq braises mince, second, who then "washes" their cooked mince?

Times have changed, used to be praising the gains of chicken wings, now they're the devil

Have to admit I do this when I make chili. Makes the mince super smooth/tender and allows me to add more cheese/sour cream for the same cals.
I also find adding water to the mince before cooking helps break it up and stops it forming small clumps when braising. Sort of fluffs it up.

Weird kunce... possibly :).

Last edited:

SWEAT-eners.

And what is a Cheeseburger without the pickle! Fuckorl I tells ya!

SWEAT-eners.

pocarisweat2.jpg

It tastes better, contains less shitty calories
Chicken wings are still the ultimate keto food
It's just that smashing back 2kg a day of grain fed chicken gave me terrible blood work

I don't need to bulk any more, I am passed that point, calories for the sake of calories will just get me fat

What exactly did the wings throw out in your bloods?
Reckon it's due to the fattiness of the meat? Do you think the equivalent meat weight of breast meat would do the same? I'd say 2kg of wings would give less than a kilo of meat no?