• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
zz211-2fbfb573-539f-41fb-af95-3d3b78c13462-v2

This month all orders over $250 will receive a free 120 capsule bottle of Creatine Nitrate worth $25!

Primarily used before heavy lifting, Creatine Nitrate combines the proven effectiveness of creatine with the increased blood flow to muscles that nitrate provides. Our Creatine Nitrate capsules are a quick and easy way to get precisely measured doses.

zz211-21358da1-1c14-4f43-88f5-4af37b3142a6-v2

During an early winter snowfall at Bulk HQ, inspiration hit our R&D team.What if we could create a protein blend that heated nicely, tasted creamyandprovided an above average amount of protein per serve?

Fast forward to 4 weeks ago, after development work by Nicole, Ben and Rod, Bede used the first batch of our latest product to whip up a sample for everyone in the building... Bede was definitely our most popular employee that day!

The new product in question is Whey Hot -- a blend of Whey Protein and Casein in which each serve contains over 20g of protein which is designed to be warmed up and drunk hot. This makes it an ideal protein source at any time of the day, but particularly first thing in the morning or last thing of an evening.

Right now the Whey Hot range only consists of one flavour... good old hot chocolate! However before winter is out we'll have at least two new flavours to add to form a well rounded range of delicious hot protein drinks.

Be sure to like us on Facebook (or follow us on Twitter or Instagram ) to find out about the new flavours as soon as they're released!

zz211-faa9e95e-a554-4d24-ba24-4be852e2c341-v2

Pre Workouts can get a bad wrap, with a few people ruining it for the vast majority of gym goers. The latest ingredient in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons is Amp Citrate -- the active ingredient in our popular NO3X Pre Workout and Amp'd X capsules .

A few weeks ago we were approached by the state branch of FSANZ (Food Standards Australia/New Zealand) asking for an immediate withdrawal of Amp Citrate products. The Department of Health and Human services sees Amp Citrate as a public health risk however we firmly disagree with this (we do not support the notion there is any health risk), but have decided to follow their advice to ensure we?re complying with any coming changes to legislation.

As such, the final date you'll be able to purchase NO3X Pre Workout and Amp'd X Capsules is the 30th of July. We'll be gradually running down our stock this month so we're advising customers to get in quickly to avoid disappointment.

zz211-e8b49743-fdde-46a7-b9ad-a638d448ed24-v2

You deserve a nicer wardrobe, so why not treat yourself with a Bulk Nutrients t shirt , ladies tee or hoodie Made from quality materials, they're the finest way to represent your favourite supplement company at the gym.

Best of all, for a limited time only they're priced at a crazy $5 for t shirts and $10 for hoodies .

zz211-3a05ebcd-571c-467c-ad1f-dcb45923045c-v2

In case you missed it, we recently posted a delicious Muscle Food 101 Winter Apple Spiced Oats recipe on the Bulk Nutrients Blog. Click here to have a read !

Last edited:
@Bulk Nutrients; Can you tell me, your joint complex powder, how soluble/mixable is it and does it have much taste? Also, is your 'electrolyte blend' flavoured? Cheers.

Last edited:
You see this [MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION];??? BN is selling hoodies for cheap, better stock up now right!

Can vouch for the Whey HOT. Good stuff.
And I got me and the missus a hoodie each. Fit nice, a bit thin but perfect for warm-ups.

And I got me and the missus a hoodie each. Fit nice, a bit thin but perfect for warm-ups.

What's the go [MENTION=9039]D1cko[/MENTION]; choc or mocha.....or both..?

@Bulk Nutrients; Can you tell me, your joint complex powder, how soluble/mixable is it and does it have much taste? Also, is your 'electrolyte blend' flavoured? Cheers.

Hi mate,

A teaspoon to 250ml of water dissolves quite well after stirring. The solubility will depend on the powder to water ratio.
The raw powder has a slight bitter taste.

Favouring in products will be clearly indicated in our Nutritional Panel. If it isn't then you can be sure there is no flaovuring.
Our Electrolyte Blend does not contain flavouring. It is just raw, pure electrolytes.

Thank you.

I agree.
I've added a teaspoon of coffee to the choc one too. Great stuff

[MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; are there any foreseeable plans to release other flavours of casein at his stage?

@Bulk Nutrients; are there any foreseeable plans to release other flavours of casein at his stage?

We like to work off customer requests. Unfortunately we do not see a demand high enough to offer more than the basic Chocolate and Vanilla for a Casein. The option is there to purchase this in Raw/unflavoured and add a different flavouring satchel of Strawberry or Banana as two other options however.

Cheers.

The option is there to purchase this in Raw/unflavoured and add a different flavouring satchel of Strawberry or Banana as two other options however.

Cheers.

I've definitely heard worse ideas. All showing up as OOS currently. Will keep an eye on it....