• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many STDs have you had?

• 0-3

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 4-5

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 20

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Had ghonnoria...weepy green discharge. Went to doctor right away. Had to get a nasty big injection in the arse. Cleared up quick.

Also getting checked again because of my recent banjo snap. Was an open bloody wound. Bit nervous. She was sluty.

If I don't have a root for awhile I get this weird slightly itchy sensation in the eye of my dick. I wonder if that's just seepage or sumtin!

Heard a Doctor say STDs are a "downstream disease" ie. that chicks are more likely to have em and give em than blokes are. Go figure!

Must be cause they already have a great big open wound which promotes infection?

I was covered in cold sores on my lips and gum after I went down on a skank ages ago. I wonder if that counts as 'std' or just 'local'.

I call Bullshit!!!

613KWVxxFJL._SL1350_.jpg

It's not that bad getting one, if anything its a badge of honor which should be warn with pride. You went into battle with a nasty twat and survived basically. It's confronting at first but like anything in life with time you simply put it down to an experience and when your on your death bed (unless the STD puts you there) you don't really give a shit.

I get this also. I put it down to not being circumcised and bacteria mixed with urine and precum.

I think this is a myth. It has however been proven that if your cut things can become desensitised.

Therefore.. beanies on meanies FTW.

Maybe we swapped swords one night in an orgy?

Gotta pull that beanie back and scrub that shit.

I carry lube in the car now. Find it stops the morning after red rash/burn.

Yeah I pull it back, the beanie that is, morning and night and wash him thoroughly. I suspect that your tanks can only handle so much cum so if you don't have a root or choke the chicken the tanks have an emergency overflow value which produces seepage.