• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

spartacus

i love most sports, even watch powerlifting.

But my favourite sporting moment was 100m final between Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis, 1987 Worlds in Rome.

Both had same pb at time, but Johnson smashed the wr at time in 9.83.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzpADwTjBws

What is your favourite sporting moment memory wise?

We were in the US that summer. Watched it live (on TV) as he missed it time and time and time again before finally landing it.

I'll post on behalf of myself, @taurus; and @Shrek; here as I think we all are in agreeance.

That try in Game 1 1994. Qld were down 12-10 with less than a minute to go. As Wayne Bennett says its a great example of "flow" in sports.

and Randy Couture beating Tim Sylvia.

Holyfield beating Tyson.

yes, great grand slam finals tennis has taken up much of my late night tv viewing over years.

Borg v McEnroe also epic.

I'll post on behalf of myself, @taurus; and @Shrek; here as I think we all are in agreeance.

That try in Game 1 1994. Qld were down 12-10 with less than a minute to go. As Wayne Bennett says its a great example of "flow" in sports.

and Randy Couture beating Tim Sylvia.

Holyfield beating Tyson.

Ha. I was at this game but sitting at the other end and didn't realize what was happening. Even when watching the big screen. Crowd went dead silent.

When I drank a whole carton of beer (admittedly the smaller 250ml bottles) during the reserves and seniors game at the local footy.

Oh and this.

Yep, I still remember that. Saturday or Sunday afternoon. They had the big preview before the race of Ben Johnson's physique on Channel 7 wasn't it. Everyone wanted Big Ben to win. And he did. He is still the winner even though D/Q. Carl Lewis was on HGH they reckon.

Ali and smokin joe, I saw that live on the tv.

that would have been unreal, my first boxing memory was foreman v ali as I watched foreman punch himself to a tired state while ali used every trick in the book.

I wanted foreman to win.