• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
that would have been unreal, my first boxing memory was foreman v ali as I watched foreman punch himself to a tired state while ali used every trick in the book.

I wanted foreman to win.

Yeah, I didn't like Ali then, I liked joe, a real boxer.

giphy.gif

What about this years cricket World Cup. People complained about the Aussies sportsmanship and how good the kiwis were in defeat. Lol, when you get flogged that kills your swagger a bit.

Loved this.

My fav was afl 1999 prelim final. Was at it live. Bet spart knows what I am talking about it without even looking it up.

yes, upset win that prevented bombers from playing a side it had beaten all year (roos).

But that is sport. 1975 Hawks smashed kangas three times, including a final, yet kangas smashed hawks in grand final.

Each day is a new day; that is the beauty of competitive sport.

yes, upset win that prevented bombers from playing a side it had beaten all year (roos).

But that is sport. 1975 Hawks smashed kangas three times, including a final, yet kangas smashed hawks in grand final.

Each day is a new day; that is the beauty of competitive sport.

I'm still living off that win.

how lucky are we in Australia. Like the brits and yanks who also love many sports, we get to see most of the action.

And with Foxtel, i am I heaven. Foxy is one of my best mates.

Should see a lot more great moments over the next 97 years. I just have to keep in shape so I stop falling asleep so early. But there is always the recorder to watch first thing in morning.