• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pubic hair on your partner. Yes or No?

• Total voters
If your mrs is shaving or waxing her box and you've been together more then a few years then chances are she is regularly climbing aboard the [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; member or getting ganged at the local mc clubhouse.

I like my sluts smooth as a billiard ball but I want my mrs sporting a full mound of steel wool, anything less and your just in denial about who's porridge your stirring when you stick your cock in there.

as for hairless men, well I hope you can find your way out of that closet in the dark and climb to the very top of the shiniest Mardi Gras float.

Lol. Truth bomb.

Look at all the fucks here scatter.

If your mrs is shaving or waxing her box and you've been together more then a few years then chances are she is regularly climbing aboard the [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; member or getting ganged at the local mc clubhouse.

I like my sluts smooth as a billiard ball but I want my mrs sporting a full mound of steel wool, anything less and your just in denial about who's porridge your stirring when you stick your cock in there.

as for hairless men, well I hope you can find your way out of that closet in the dark and climb to the very top of the shiniest Mardi Gras float.
Truth.

Bigger things to worry about in life than a bit of hair down there.

I think it's the norm for girls to be shaved these days. I don't think I've been with any girls that weren't shaved. Mind you, I'm talking early 20s here.

One night I picked up a girl from town, but she insisted on having a shower and shaving first before going to the bedroom. Seeing it was 3am I said I didn't care, but she wouldn't have a bar of it. Damn nearly fell asleep waiting on her while she was in my shower using my razor.

No, she turned out to be crazy. I wouldn't call going to some random dude's place at 3am and shaving your snatch with his razor a sane act.

I think it's the norm for girls to be shaved these days. I don't think I've been with any girls that weren't shaved. Mind you, I'm talking early 20s here.

One night I picked up a girl from town, but she insisted on having a shower and shaving first before going to the bedroom. Seeing it was 3am I said I didn't care, but she wouldn't have a bar of it. Damn nearly fell asleep waiting on her while she was in my shower using my razor.

lol, so you waited in the bedroom, while she was naked and shaving in the shower, you waited in the bedroom?

I attempted to jump in the shower as well but got booted. Oh well, just let women take care of their business.

No, she turned out to be crazy. I wouldn't call going to some random dude's place at 3am and shaving your snatch with his razor a sane act.

Might've been Brick's Mrs!

Last edited:
tumblr_nmnkb35X281ti08aho1_500.jpg

Fuck dat chit, this ain't the 70s. Who wants to be picking pubes out of their teeth for a week?

@White_Lie; scared, actually, i think he's trying to pretend he's cool, tho he prolly hasn't even seen a vagina in forever...