• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pubic hair on your partner. Yes or No?

• Total voters
Pubic hair aside, what is meant to be done about armpit hair, chest and leg hair.. Is it like a number 3 on the armpits, occasional wax/shave of the chest but leave the leg hairs to roam? Whats the protocol?

Might need a Woman's perspective here. [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; do you prefer hairy Men or the Metrosexual hairless types?

No chest hair here so that makes my decision easy. Would never dream of doing the pits. Shaving my legs would probably make them look half decent but I can't bring myself to do it

Fuuark, long armpit hair is atrocity dude, the sweat beads collect on the end of them like transparent dingleberries. Flashing a pair of dingleberry dispensing muffs while doing overhead presses is surely a lululemon repellant. They must be trimmed to about less than an inch to control this!

Does a bushy muff lead to more fish stank do you think?

Or is it gonna get funky after a days chores anyways?

Dude I used to know was a chef and took one of the waitresses who was hot on him out to a beach after work one night and made the mistake of going down on her after a long shift.

Reckoned it stunk to high hell but had committed to it so couldn't pull out.

Was gagging while down there he reckoned.

Think it made it worse cause he was cheating on his Mrs. to bang her and it wasn't as good as he'd imagined.

I haven't had a hairy muff since I was in high school. They used to stink back then after a day at school but as a young pup I couldn't give a fuck, was just happy to be amongst it.

Who's gone down there only to realise the error in their ways and come straight back up for air?

I haven't had a hairy muff since I was in high school. They used to stink back then after a day at school but as a young pup I couldn't give a fuck, was just happy to be amongst it.

Who's gone down there only to realise the error in their ways and come straight back up for air?

Bro, I spent a lot of time I Europe in the 90s, nailed some feral furbacks there, I mean not just an out of control bush, but armpits and legs, bitches be fucked over there back then! >shivers<

Bro, I spent a lot of time I Europe in the 90s, nailed some feral furbacks there, I mean not just an out of control bush, but armpits and legs, bitches be fucked over there back then! >shivers<

Still are I guess. I nailed this French tourist a few years ago and she had bush for days! But very pretty.

If your mrs is shaving or waxing her box and you've been together more then a few years then chances are she is regularly climbing aboard the [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; member or getting ganged at the local mc clubhouse.

I like my sluts smooth as a billiard ball but I want my mrs sporting a full mound of steel wool, anything less and your just in denial about who's porridge your stirring when you stick your cock in there.

as for hairless men, well I hope you can find your way out of that closet in the dark and climb to the very top of the shiniest Mardi Gras float.

I've found a direct correlation to women sticking my balls in their mouth and the lack of hair on said sack, so I'll quite happily continue to shave them.

I'd also like to congratulate [MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION] ; on another thriving thread. Much better than the last effort my man!

I've found a direct correlation to women sticking my balls in their mouth and the lack of hair on said sack, so I'll quite happily continue to shave them.

I'd also like to congratulate @Sir El Stiffy ; on another thriving thread. Much better than the last effort my man!

Fuck that that'd be so emasculating, might as well let her fuck you with a strap on. What kind of subconscious control are you handing these women by allowing yourself to be treated like that. Be a man hold her nose and face fuck her till she turns a nice shade of blue.

Mate you got issues.

What is, a shaved sack or having a woman suck on your balls?

Your giving her all the power man, shaving your balls in the hope she nibbles them. If you want your balls sucked just deposit them in her mouth don't negotiate terms.

I'd also like to congratulate @Sir El Stiffy ; on another thriving thread. Much better than the last effort my man!

Its a team effort my good man!

I would be listening to [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; he has qualifications as a Life Coach. Brick, what are your thoughts on peeps getting their buttholes waxed etc?