• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pubic hair on your partner. Yes or No?

• Total voters
Nah, nothing goes near my exit hole anyway, so a bit of hair is an extra deterrent as far as I'm concerned

It goes both ways however. Nut crack and sack is regular maintenance for my drillbits.

Can you give us a bit more of a heads up on the procedure. I know when dudes go for the nut sack shave or wax the chick gets you to hold your own nut sack whilst she shaves or waxs it (someone else told me), but how do you get your butthole shaved or waxed?

Does she get you to put your head between your own knees while simultaneously spreading your own butt cheeks as she stares into the eye of darkness while shaving or waxing???

[MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION]; Bahaha words cannot do this procedure justice m8. I'll attach a go pro and make a demonstration video just for you okay? Don't know if it'll be SFW though

@Sir El Stiffy; Bahaha words cannot do this procedure justice m8. I'll attach a go pro and make a demonstration video just for you okay? Don't know if it'll be SFW though

Thanks. My mate was just wondering!

(You get all that [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; he's gonna post a vid.)

jp_mm_waxing_13_470x314.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION] ; much appreciated

What about bleaching of the starfish?

Pubic hair aside, what is meant to be done about armpit hair, chest and leg hair.. Is it like a number 3 on the armpits, occasional wax/shave of the chest but leave the leg hairs to roam? Whats the protocol?