• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ive just purchased 130ac rural primary land. Of all the contracts of sale I looked, some really have some shitty conditions.
If you are ever looking to get a rural property, thoroughly read the contracts before commiting!
The same probably goes with some residential areas but Ive just spent 6 months looking at rural properties and their contracts of sale.
The only restrictions I have on my land is not to depasturize the land and have restrictions on where I can put sewerage/septic systems.

What's the plan with it kaz?
Does it have water license , or you guys don't do that crap up there ?

What's the plan with it kaz?
Does it have water license , or you guys don't do that crap up there ?
I have a dam due to be dug out deeper and wider and 1 permanent creek plus 5 seasonal creeks.
The land will can hold 130 head of sheep but the previous owners sheep are staying since they still owner the neighbouring blocks plus I dont feel like mowing it every sunday.

Im having a cabin built by Cabin Kits Galore and will later construct a machinery shed to lock up my toys.

in the meantime I am bringing in an earthmover to build a driveway to avoid this:
4a3927974a0dbdeb034975a1692396fb.jpg

I have a dam due to be dug out deeper and wider and 1 permanent creek plus 5 seasonal creeks.
The land will can hold 130 head of sheep but the previous owners sheep are staying since they still owner the neighbouring blocks plus I dont feel like mowing it every sunday.

Im having a cabin built by Cabin Kits Galore and will later construct a machinery shed to lock up my toys.

in the meantime I am bringing in an earthmover to build a driveway to avoid this:
4a3927974a0dbdeb034975a1692396fb.jpg

Cool. Are you looking to move into the cabin or is it holiday / investment?

Nah, real estate never goes up :rolleyes:

Grats, good result. Which area? What's the plan with the proceeds?

Lucky is the word.
Ringwood central Vic, The local shopping centre "eastland" are in the process of expanding, that and new railway station, close to eastlink, is making a huge difference, in our street alone three more properties are for sale, just for the land value, they'll knock down the houses and build multi level apartments, again, chinese, I believe it's one bloke.

We have a house in MtMartha with a mortgage, our super need funds and we have other investments

Cool. Are you looking to move into the cabin or is it holiday / investment?
Investment and holiday/retreat. We are 3km from a recreational state park with hiking and water skiing so definitely going to build a retreat amongst the gum trees.
Alot of the properties that have been developed from a paddock to a weekender have doubled their resale price but Im hoping to hang onto it for a fewb years. It has a permanant waterfall and is completely secluded from anyone in the world.
53cb46e7e61fa3995996eb05d3bba84d.jpg

Investment and holiday/retreat. We are 3km from a recreational state park with hiking and water skiing so definitely going to build a retreat amongst the gum trees.
Alot of the properties that have been developed from a paddock to a weekender have doubled their resale price but Im hoping to hang onto it for a fewb years. It has a permanant waterfall and is completely secluded from anyone in the world.

Nice

Yeah our friends just sold their place near Knox for 1.6mil and our other friends who are next door knocked back an offer for 1.1mil for their 1600sqm block their paid about 180 for, one was a chinese developer the other India.......

Dont forget the MX -Track while the mover is there.

Beautifil, I can just picture you running naked through it in slow motion.

super jealous [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION], i'm only a young guy trying to save up for a deposit in perth.

Not in the mines so can't afford a house for a long while yet without a loan that has HUGE interest.

super jealous [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION], i'm only a young guy trying to save up for a deposit in perth.

Not in the mines so can't afford a house for a long while yet without a loan that has HUGE interest.
I saved for years and years!! The interest on rural property loans are ridiculous! About 6-8% depending on the bank. Westpac had the best loan with their Rural Lifestyle package but I used my equity and savings to purchase.
Beautifil, I can just picture you running naked through it in slow motion.
So can I strangely enough!