• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What do you mean Christians are the worst? Those people doing all the charity works are generally Christians. TRUE Christians are totally altruistic. They sacrifice themselves and their own lives for the good of others, that is what Christianity is about.

There are very few TRUE Christians in our society. There are a lot of FAKE Christians ie Paedophiles in the Church etc.
I mean they are the worst, like you just said there are very few true Christians around theses days.
I have no time for them.

I mean they are the worst, like you just said there are very few true Christians around theses days.
I have no time for them.

A Capitalist Society encourages self interest - the opposite of Christianity. Therefore very few true Christians.

too many jealous haters in this thread, you know how the deal goes.
its like you think wwe wrestling is real... cmon guy's get a grip.

accept even with drugs, it takes something special to shine.

too many jealous haters in this thread, you know how the deal goes.
its like you think wwe wrestling is real... cmon guy's get a grip.

accept even with drugs, it takes something special to shine.

Nah. FAKE Christians just anony me coz my Mother was a TRUE Christian, sacrificed her life for others. Died very young.