• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i dont get this forum sometimes, its a bodybuilding forum and an Aussie has finally won WFF Mr Universe and gets ragged on for shit that some token has written in an article, of course he cant come out and say he is on the gear, fuck me dont see everyone having a go t Lee Preist when he won his Nabba title or Phil for winning the O, i justont fucking get it....

I don't get the term bodybuilding

Some compete, most here just want to look good, some of these don't really care what it takes, while others here want to be healthy, body mind spirit...physical culture and all the shit.

we all workout, most of us have discovered what works, some have just started out and act like; they are "re-born Christians", some remind of those men that go to the footy with their Guernsey on.

See it from all sides.

A god fearing drug taking bodybuilder is a new one to me.

Last edited:
A god fearing drug taking bodybuilder is a new one to me.

Plenty of them about. They'll outline or review they're cycle and prey for you in the same sentence.

I see no hypocrisy there as drug/substance use and faith are not often acknowledged in the same context.

Plenty of them about. They'll outline or review they're cycle and prey for you in the same sentence.

I see no hypocrisy there as drug/substance use and faith are not often acknowledged in the same context.

Nooooooo. The Bible clearly says thou shall follow the laws of the land etc (Old Testament).

New Testament then goes into it in principle of not harming others in any way, including deceit etc.

Drug taking is illegal. Possession is illegal.

Its Marketing, its P.R.

Perhaps he considers himself a Christian. Just not a very good one.

But he is a good Bodybuilder. Good luck to him!

What are you on about? I thought I was cryptic.

A religious person is supposed to be a person with integrity, taking drugs that are illegal is not demonstrating integrity, that's what Christianity is based upon.

Although he probably preys for forgiveness after sticking a needle in his arse, so that's ok.

What are you on about? I thought I was cryptic.

A religious person is supposed to be a person with integrity, taking drugs that are illegal is not demonstrating integrity, that's what Christianity is based upon.

Although he probably preys for forgiveness after sticking a needle in his arse, so that's ok.

No no no. You can do whatever you want, as long as it's for the right reasons.

Jesus5.jpg

Bodybuilding thread turns into a religious debate.

Pope John Paul 2 didn't mind the old Tren stick I hear trololol

100218-Black-White-Grey.jpg

Tell me about it, every time I take the 2 hot chicks to lunch, the fatties whinge, grizzle, gossip, make snark remarks and do the passive agressive shit, not that I give a fuck, just making the comment.

Credit to Von Moger, despite any hard feelings against him.
He's a tall and aesthetic looking bodybuilder, who packs good mass.
An he's an Aussie winning overseas. Anything that promotes bodybuilding in a more positive light, even if seeking publicity, is a good thing.

.....Sour grapes

Why would anyone be surprised that he claims to be a Christian, they are the worst and I'd be extremely surprised if a christian wasn't a hypocrite

.....Sour grapes

Why would anyone be surprised that he claims to be a Christian, they are the worst and I'd be extremely surprised if a christian wasn't a hypocrite

What do you mean Christians are the worst? Those people doing all the charity works are generally Christians. TRUE Christians are totally altruistic. They sacrifice themselves and their own lives for the good of others, that is what Christianity is about.

There are very few TRUE Christians in our society. There are a lot of FAKE Christians ie Paedophiles in the Church etc.