• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
while she is a fine piece , but I have enough trouble remembering what I did yesterday, let alone what i posted up last week

haha, she has anime on her! ive seen that one. she's prolly stronger than me :p

No probably about it.

There’s a tattoo poking out from under Molly Kelly’s gym shorts that says a lot about her—a colorful princess captioned by the phrase, “Strong for a girl.” It’s an aside she hears often, especially in the gym.

“I can do a 300-pound squat, a 315-pound deadlift, a 135-pound bench,” says Kelly (CAS’15), who competes in the male-dominated sport of powerlifting. “Right now, as it stands, I have the Connecticut record for the squat for my age class; I’d like to break the American record for my squat. So no, I’m not strong for a girl—I’m just strong.”

To find the most up-to-date and accurate information about Molly Kelly and her perspectives on lifting and body image, I recommend checking her social media profiles, interviews, articles, or any other recent publications toonkor. Athletes often share their thoughts and experiences through various channels, and these can provide valuable insights into their mindset and approach to their sport and body image.