• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding forum, has been around for quite some time , as a result we have several hundreds of thousands posts
to step back in history , i have added a little feature to take you to a random post

in the nvaigation menu, click "quick links" in the drop down you will see "random post"

Dis what I got :

Odds of dying from a dog bite: 1 in 20 million
Odds of becoming a saint: 1 in 20 million
Odds of becoming president: 1 in 10,000,000
Odds of dying from parts falling off an airplane: 1 in 10,000,000
Odds you will be injured by a toilet this year: 1 in 10,000
Odds of finding a four-leaf clover on the first try: 1 in 10,000
Odds of spotting a UFO today: 1 in 3,000,000
Odds of dying from food poisoning: 1 in 3,000,000
Odds of dying from a shark attack: 1 in 300,000,000
Odds of dying from Measles: 1 in 300,000,000
Odds of a child being in a fatal automobile accident: 1 in 23,000
Odds of being wrongly declared dead by a Social Security data entry mistake: 1 in 23,483
Odds of writing a New York Times best seller: 1 in 220
Odds of dating a millionaire: 1 in 215
Odds of getting AIDS from heterosexual sex without using a condom: 1 in 5,000,000
Odds of dying from contact with hot tap water: 1 in 5,005,564
Odds of winning an Academy Award: 1 in 11,500
Odds of bowling a 300 game: 1 in 11,500

Odds of injury from using a chain saw: 1 in 4464
Odds of dying on a bicycle: 1 in 4472
Odds of being murdered: 1 in 18,000
Odds of dying in a car accident: 1 in 18,585
Odds of getting arthritis: 1 in 7
Odds you don’t have health insurance: 1 in 7
Odds of dying from heart disease: 1 in 3
Odds of an American woman developing cancer in her lifetime: 1 in 3
Odds that you will die from the collision of an asteroid hitting the earth in the next one hundred years: 1 in 500,000
Odds of a non-felon being murdered with a gun: 1 in 500,000
Odds of being in a plane crash: 1 in 500,000

Lel.. nek little doozy I got.. wonder if he still going @ $60 a week?! wtf?

Hi everyone,

Having outfitted the garage into a pretty sweet home gym, I've decided to offer coaching/programming services via a barbell club.

What is Ronin Barbell Club?
Ronin Barbell Club was started to provide a supportive and hardworking atmosphere for those chasing down their strength goals. Ronin Barbell Club is not about losing weight or winning triathlons – it is about picking up heavy things, and getting better at it.

Located at 41 Merindah Road, Baulkham Hills - Ronin Barbell Club strives to provide:
Access to quality equipment, coaching and programming
Personal coaching and programming attention
Train with others committed to the same goal – shifting huge weights!

About Me:
My name is Christopher Mooney and I have been strength training for a number of years, achieving personal bests (so far…) of a 240kg squat, 155kgx3 bench press, and 240kg deadlift. I hold a Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) and am currently in the final year of my Masters in Physiotherapy.

I have coached lifters from all walks of life – beginner to national record holder, grid iron player to police officer.

Why choose Ronin?
Personal attention – small group sessions mean you get the coaching you need
Quality equipment – train with equipment designed for strength training
Community – train with others who are committed to the same goal – shifting weight!
Value – Personal training costs more per session than you pay per week at Ronin Barbell.

Session Times:
Tuesday and Thursday: 6PM – 7 30PM / 7 30PM – 9PM
Saturday: 9AM – 10 30AM / 10 30AM – 12PM

Ideally, members would train three times per week (T/Th/S). If life is too busy, two times a week can be done… keep in mind this can impact on the speed of your progress, however.

There are currently TWO SPOTS PER SESSION available. If you cannot commit to two sessions a week (preferably three), Ronin is not for you.

Dollars and cents:
Ronin Barbell Club is $60 per week, with a minimum one month commitment.

This price is inclusive of coaching and programming. If you are lifting at Ronin you will be lifting on my programming – this simply allows me to make the best use of space.

If you have any questions please contact via 'Ronin Barbell Club' on facebook or at roninbarbell@gmail.com

Ronin Barbell Club - Master your strength

Lel.. nek little doozy I got.. wonder if he still going @ $60 a week?! wtf?

Hi everyone,

Having outfitted the garage into a pretty sweet home gym, I've decided to offer coaching/programming services via a barbell club.

What is Ronin Barbell Club?
Ronin Barbell Club was started to provide a supportive and hardworking atmosphere for those chasing down their strength goals. Ronin Barbell Club is not about losing weight or winning triathlons – it is about picking up heavy things, and getting better at it.

Located at 41 Merindah Road, Baulkham Hills - Ronin Barbell Club strives to provide:
Access to quality equipment, coaching and programming
Personal coaching and programming attention
Train with others committed to the same goal – shifting huge weights!

About Me:
My name is Christopher Mooney and I have been strength training for a number of years, achieving personal bests (so far…) of a 240kg squat, 155kgx3 bench press, and 240kg deadlift. I hold a Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) and am currently in the final year of my Masters in Physiotherapy.

I have coached lifters from all walks of life – beginner to national record holder, grid iron player to police officer.

Why choose Ronin?
Personal attention – small group sessions mean you get the coaching you need
Quality equipment – train with equipment designed for strength training
Community – train with others who are committed to the same goal – shifting weight!
Value – Personal training costs more per session than you pay per week at Ronin Barbell.

Session Times:
Tuesday and Thursday: 6PM – 7 30PM / 7 30PM – 9PM
Saturday: 9AM – 10 30AM / 10 30AM – 12PM

Ideally, members would train three times per week (T/Th/S). If life is too busy, two times a week can be done… keep in mind this can impact on the speed of your progress, however.

There are currently TWO SPOTS PER SESSION available. If you cannot commit to two sessions a week (preferably three), Ronin is not for you.

Dollars and cents:
Ronin Barbell Club is $60 per week, with a minimum one month commitment.

This price is inclusive of coaching and programming. If you are lifting at Ronin you will be lifting on my programming – this simply allows me to make the best use of space.

If you have any questions please contact via 'Ronin Barbell Club' on facebook or at roninbarbell@gmail.com

Ronin Barbell Club - Master your strength

$60/week to train in some dude's garage? Lol

And what do I get for my 60 smackeroos?

Other than training the same way he does and at the same time he does...

Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding forum, has been around for quite some time , as a result we have several hundreds of thousands posts
to step back in history , i have added a little feature to take you to a random post

in the nvaigation menu, click "quick links" in the drop down you will see "random post"

Burns-excellent.gif