• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i work in the medical field, and have done near 16yrs.
ive observed how research "grants" are executed for studies.

have you?
how do you make a living and feed your children if you go against the grain???
think about it.

So you won't acknowledge that you are not an expert on cholesterol.

So you won't acknowledge that you are not an expert on cholesterol.

i won't be blinded by the smoke screens and bullshit behind it, i'll make my own informed decision which is more than doctors do... they pretty much do as they told by the books they are forced to subscribe to, which are sponsored by company's pushing the drugs that "cure" these diseases.

but im sure your simple mind can't see between that.

I love how googling dodgy web sites is making an informed decision these days and listening to experts in their field isn't.

It's how the anti vaccination crowd get their great information. That's worked so well.

If you have good blood results - you're healthy
No ifs, not buts

You don't just have a stroke out of nowhere, a few people do but anomalies.
You can have high LDL but low inflammation and you're going to be fine - ok what if somethign happens and you get stressed. Albumin rises and you're fucked
Lower the LDL- then there is no problem

Don't try and beat the system, it's stupid. if soemthing is wrong then correct it

I love how googling dodgy web sites is making an informed decision these days and listening to experts in their field isn't.

It's how the anti vaccination crowd get their great information. That's worked so well.

so heart surgeons don't know shit? even tho they are the ones doing the real deal and seeing the true damage... not silly questionaires or mortality rates etc. that can have unlimited factors not listed.

fact is, most people are unhealthy motherfuckers.

fact is, its not cholesterol's fault.

so heart surgeons don't know shit? even tho they are the ones doing the real deal and seeing the true damage... not silly questionaires or mortality rates etc. that can have unlimited factors not listed.

fact is, most people are unhealthy motherfuckers.

fact is, its not cholesterol's fault.

You're a heart surgeon now?

cholesterol is one of the most understood things in medicine, and the truth is, is high cholesterol really bad?

People forget there's a good and bad type of cholesterol. Much like good and bad fats, testosterone, etc.

I think it's been proven that without cholesterol, the human brain wouldn't have evolved to where it is now.

there are natural sources of cholesterol and man made ones
i think therein lies the problem

saturated fats from eggs are not evil for eg

but over cook certain oils used for deep frying and yeah now we have a problem

but studies dont differentiate the difference or the food giants would sue the shit outta them

Big problem there it just because it's natural doesn't make it automatically good for you and just because it's not natural doesn't make it bad. If only it were that simple.

Big problem there it just because it's natural doesn't make it automatically good for you and just because it's not natural doesn't make it bad. If only it were that simple.

your primative thinking doesn't even warrant a response...

My primitive thinking

Stop all research. Natural is always good for you. Even naturally occurring cyanide.

and the relavence is where? your such a douche [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION] ;

Relevance: Just because it's natural doesn't automatically make it good, that's why it's called he naturalistic fallacy.