• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Filthy idea, there'd be a whole fuken Eco system brewing in there, worse than breakfast in bed, might as well have lunch in toilet.

you can eat off a toilet with no ill effects, toilets are actually pretty clean lol
There will be even less bacteria in a shower head- but legionnaires is not fun! Even less again in wool but anthrax is deadly!

#perspective

Gyms worst, can you imagine how many kunces sweat and microbes are growing on each padded surface? Apart from the thigh abductor machine, I gladly eat brekky off that any day of the week.

So no more need for the quarterly ball crack and sack shearing aye?? It'll pay itself off in a coupla years. Bargain.

you can eat off a toilet with no ill effects, toilets are actually pretty clean lol
There will be even less bacteria in a shower head- but legionnaires is not fun! Even less again in wool but anthrax is deadly!

#perspective

thats because the water through the shower head has chlorine and many other bug killers

So no more need for the quarterly ball crack and sack shearing aye?? It'll pay itself off in a coupla years. Bargain.

how do you accomplish this? no way i'd let someone see me in this compromised position :eek:

i can trim the front fine, but how the fuck do you trip the back end???

Not really, starting to grow back a bit, has to go back for more zaps.
Hahaha how do you know.. been checking it out??

how do you accomplish this? no way i'd let someone see me in this compromised position :eek:

i can trim the front fine, but how the fuck do you trip the back end???
lol you go to a beauty salon and let one of the qualified ladies perform this dangerous task. They've seen more compromised positions than I have logged onto mommymilf

Why the expression "clean" shaven, then?
Could be cos it's the cleaner option of the 2.