• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Use to do hill sprints a lot.

Percy Ceruty was well ahead of his time, He'd take his athletes down to portsea and make them sprint the sand dunes, amazing bloke

I used to sand sprints , until i fractured my ankle

when i'm out on the bike , at the back of the local lake are a flight of stairs and a hill , not very high hill , but it's a hill (man made) , so i throw the bike on my back , the bike weighs about 6kgs , so run up and down the hill and stairs a few times

about once a week i do sprints at the soccer field which is just around the corner from me

Short sprints
on concrete
in rain
to my car
cos it's to gay to carry an umbrella

6-8x 30 second sprints on a treadmill at 8.5% incline/14.5-15km speed. 2x/week.

once electronic pass system starts at Albury track, I will be sprinting once per week til Jan, then step it up to be race fit by March 18 masters champs.

Ramp at the local railway station - practice sprinting up it when there's no-one around - gets you in shape for catching trains if you commute to work.

Training for training, as it were.