• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When I've got a physique orientated goal in very accurate with my calorie target average over the week. I hit minimum protein 99 days out of 100.

I don't fuss over the exact amount of carbs and fats, typically just try to eat as many carbs as possible to keep training performance high

Strict enough, basically always aim to exceed protein if possible (220g +) then hit roughly the carb margin (300g +) and if all goes well fats come along pretty easily (70g).

Make sure I hit cals, not really strict on macros as long I am close enough, esp with protein.

tried some skinny cow ice creame, huge mistake, got the worst farts for 2 days... intestines felt like shit (pardon the punt).

not really tracking macro's, just staying fed, trying to remain as strong and consistant as possible. after a few more months will cut back.

My clients that do the best are spot on with training and probably within 10% of their macros. Spot on 100% macros and not with training seems to yields less results then the other way around.

tried some skinny cow ice creame, huge mistake, got the worst farts for 2 days... intestines felt like shit (pardon the punt).

not really tracking macro's, just staying fed, trying to remain as strong and consistant as possible. after a few more months will cut back.
Same thing happened to me. Pretty sure skinny cows are laxatives pretending to be ice cream

Just the name "skinny cow" puts me off without even having me to try the shit. Who in their right mind would volunteer to eat or drink anything produced by an emancipated, grim reaper boner inducing specimen of a cow? It'll be like rooting a bag of bones toothless wrench with smelly syphillis.

well people rave about them... so saw them on special, 5$ for 4 sundays type.
never again!

feel so much better now that junk is out of my system.