• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Has anyone been following this?

Im current, but have to say so far the season has been a little lacklustre and the fights nothing special....

Discuss.

l've been watching it and l started out wanting to like ATT however their head coach grinds my gears a little with his old school ways / team. l think the blackzillian guys seem more likeable in general and show a little more promise. Nobody on the show seems like a future champ or anything close to that though which we've come to expect out of the last 10+ seasons of TUF. (not sure what season TJ was in so dont quote me on that)

Long story short, not sure why ATT went it with such an old line up... A few guy are 34+ years old there.

Not really a fan of the point system either, you can lose 8 fight to 4 and still win the season...

Yeah the season is a little all over the place, why would you use a top fighter in an early fight only worth 25 points? even though I think they can fight again in the 100 point fights but still. The only reason I can see ATT going with some of those older guys was the experience, but some of them haven't showed much fight.

l get them putting up their best guy / one of their best in the last fight of each round so they get home gym advantage for the fights that are worth more points but they can't put Hyder (spelling?) in again for the 100 point fights now. l see the blackzilliands winning 3 out of the next 4 fights. l think they may only need 1 or 2 to secure the season though from what l remember.

Yeah l get that. The guys they put in though (Coy and.... fuck forgot his name. The guy who did the weird breathing that made him sound like he was beating off pre fight) just seemed totally shot and past it. l did think Steve Carl would have wrecked this season though being a former WSOF champion but l was wrong there.

Pretty sure ATT have to win every one of the 100 point fights to win, which I would think is highly unlikely, then again.......and add to the fact the all bar Hayder has shown very little it will take almost a miracle for them to win....