• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Probably getting to the gym when I work 13-14 hours a day, 7 days a week. Neither are difficult when I've got the time. Eating about 3000cals a day and still hungry at times. It's more remembering to eat often enough. If I only eat 3 times a day, I'd struggle to fit 3 x 1000 cal meals in

Definitely eating is what I find the most difficult, I love training and breaks up my work day and gets me outta the office.

Eating.

Don't even have a physically active job anymore which saves a bunch of cals but I still struggle to get enough when eating proper food.

Struggle to diet, eat way too much, had always been my problem, the training I quite enjoy.

I'm like a binge gym rat.... I will smash it for 4 months with a regular routine and diet then I go sideways now and again and might skip a few weeks.. then if I do a work out it is just a T-Shirt workout,...have a few wild turkeys kfc, maccas..... Nah,not that often really with KFC and Maccas, but enjoy a turkey or 2 on a weekend.
That's one sin I indulge in....among a few others:)

Eating and sleeping is way harder than training, for me. Anyone can train lol but getting the right amount of kcals at the right macro split consistently day after day is the challenge.

with shift work, finding appropriate times to train is the biggest struggle, without being run down from lack of sleep.

Training is never a problem.

I really don't understand how someone could not eat enough. My problem is the opposite, especially when NOT in a fat loss phase, I could always eat more.

Def going to the gym and eating correctly (not so much enough) - this has been a big issue for the last 5 months for me.

People who say they can't eat enough to grow are simply not trying - there are so many ways to sneak in alot of calories into your food...no1 should be able to not eat enough...

Happily and consistently go to the gym 3-4 times a week for 1.5 hrs a time.
Have heaps of trouble with food quality / quantity