• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
440189-397396c2-0b3f-11e5-b08a-ef2f23067d2e.jpg

US schoolkids and adults carry on while teenage Larryn Watkins floats in the pool. Source: Supplied

I like this it cracked me , the person is criticising people for not noticing the child upside down , but she has the good sense to whip out her mobile phone and start filming

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...nt-of-classmates/story-fnet08ui-1227385440215

THIS footage of a group of US school students frolicking in a local pool while a classmate almost drowns is unbelievable.
But what the school allegedly did after is shocking.
Teenager Larryn Watkins spent almost a minute lying face down in the water before anyone, including the supervising parents, noticed there was something wrong.
The incident took place in Buffalo, New Jersey, on Tuesday.
The 13-year-old is now in an induced coma in a local hospital.
According to 7 Eyewitness News, the teenager was quickly pulled from the water by a lifeguard while others performed CPR.
One witness, Julienne Kuty, who filmed the incident, told the station that she heard a woman yell, “Is he OK? Is he OK?.
“Then she walked away,” she said. “Then I saw a lifeguard jump in and pull the boy out of the pool.”
Ms Kuty said her daughter-in-law, a nurse, helped to resuscitate the boy when he regained consciousness.
“My son came up with 57 seconds that he was actually under the water,” she added.