• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ptc Brisbane. Pretty much full of the strongest people in gpc /Australia. Crazy not to

and PTC Eltham ... wonderful family and full of some of the strongest people in GPC/Australia :)
Love it, I never mind the 20-30 min trek out there.

Although today's weather ...yikes.

and PTC Eltham ... wonderful family and full of some of the strongest people in GPC/Australia :)
Love it, I never mind the 20-30 min trek out there.

Although today's weather ...yikes.

... Was waiting for you at the end of our street gf...

Could've at least texted me that you weren't coming to our lunchtime session :(

Last edited:
... Was waiting for you at the end of our street gf...

Could've at least texted me that you weren't coming to our lunchtime session :(

haha do you train at PTC now?

I never do lunchtime sessions :D

oh, have you been to Prosciutto Bros? I mean, all the good things!
Gym then pizza and prosciutto and wine. It's a powerlifter's dream.

haha do you train at PTC now?

I never do lunchtime sessions :D

oh, have you been to Prosciutto Bros? I mean, all the good things!
Gym then pizza and prosciutto and wine. It's a powerlifter's dream.

Hehe.. don't train at PTC Eltham.. Just wait for the cool lifter chef chicks to rock up ;)

Have not been yet. We lent them our pallet jack during the construction. The opening night looked good on fb. With 20 craft beers on tap and pulled pork on the menu, i'll need to make an effort to get there soon!

Next time you go past that fence with the stencilled faces on it.. tell me who you think the dude with the beard is :cool:

Hehe.. don't train at PTC Eltham.. Just wait for the cool lifter chef chicks to rock up ;)

Have not been yet. We lent them our pallet jack during the construction. The opening night looked good on fb. With 20 craft beers on tap and pulled pork on the menu, i'll need to make an effort to get there soon!

Next time you go past that fence with the stencilled faces on it.. tell me who you think the dude with the beard is :cool:

OMG Seriously?

LOL I'm not one of the cool lifter chicks (although there are quite a few there and record holders too).

I'm currently on Sissy Street, working my way back to credibility lol

You and me both gf... skinny fat. Not a good look :confused:

i'm just glad that my gym feels like a family and everyone is so supportive. I think I would have caved and given up with all the sideline issues I've had during rehab if it were not for the occasional expletive riddled pep talks from the big guys haha.
I'm back with some tentative goals thanks to the good boys and girls of PTC :)

but yeah, being a poster girl for the "thigh to floor leg gap" is nothing to shout about :(

but yeah, being a poster girl for the "thigh to floor leg gap" is nothing to shout about :(

Huh? .. I thought chicks killed for that?

I know my ex was hung up about trying to get the crotch gap thingy... Me, I prefer a little meat on my bone(s) :cool:

(sorry to take it to the gutter, but I think I've done pretty good thus far! :p)

Huh? .. I thought chicks killed for that?

I know my ex was hung up about trying to get the crotch gap thingy... Me, I prefer a little meat on my bone(s) :cool:

(sorry to take it to the gutter, but I think I've done pretty good thus far! :p)

haha yes I've been impressed! :D

thigh to floor leg gap = crappy squatting ability --> Vivi not happy LOL

may the gods of asgaard grant me quads before it's too late.

I like my gym because it is MINE. I no longer have to do things someone else's stupid way, I can do them my own stupid way instead.

maybe a baby one atm. gimme a few months and I'll be a brick wall :p
I was referring to your self proclaimed thigh to floor gap, rather than your strength. :eek:

You know, big gap between bandy legs that a pig can run straight tthrough, hence the saying "couldn't stop a pig in a passageway"
........Ah doesn't matter

I was referring to your self proclaimed thigh to floor gap, rather than your strength. :eek:

You know, big gap between bandy legs that a pig can run straight tthrough, hence the saying "couldn't stop a pig in a passageway"
........Ah doesn't matter

lol sorry ... wonder if I should know that one... maybe. sheltered life much?