• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Repacked

Punxsutawney resident
6a00d8341c6c5753ef01a3fce47bcc970b-pi

WOW!

Hahaha that is the most ridiculous thing I have seen.. today.

So what happens when some chick comes and rubs it, and feels an air sac instead of gainz.

I'm getting a pair!
Jiggers, it's no different to a push up bra.
Kunce will be thinking I'm on the gas with my newly acquired bubble butt and thunder thighs

Why did I have to read this just AFTER I'd done my squats?

Pumping up a pair of these would have been much more fun.

(BTW - do they have an inflatable, ahem, "package", as well as the muscles?)

I've now got my christmas shopping sorted. Thanks [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION] ;

Those muscle tights don't sit well with me, man. All I'm imagining while looking at that sinewy pattern is what sex would be like with a cadaver. And that is something I like to think less about these days, to be honest.. :rolleyes: