• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
815453-051a4558-07fa-11e5-aa98-4a5250cbf318.jpg

Painful injuries ... Dion Chilton suffered third degree burns when a protein shaker he was filling with boiling water exploded in his face. Source: Snapper Media

A UK teenager suffered third-degree burns after a plastic protein shaker containing boiling water exploded over his face.

Dion Chilton, 19, poured boiling water into the drink container to sterilise it but when he put the lid on, the high heat and pressure caused it to explode.
The maths student said he feared he was going blind as the water scalded his face and his skin started to peel off.
His older brother Brendan, 25, found him writhing in agony on his kitchen floor and called emergency services.
819011-06839eb2-07fa-11e5-aa98-4a5250cbf318.jpg

Hospitalised ... Dion Chilton was pouring boiling water into the protein shake shaker to sterilise it but when he put the lid on the high heat and pressure caused it to explode. Source: Snapper Media

Dion was rushed to the William Harvey Hospital in his home town of Ashford, Kent, after the accident on May 17.
Dion, who is studying at Kent University, said: “I poured water from the kettle in a small flask, put the lid on and where the water was boiling and there was too much steam it just exploded in my face.
“All my skin started peeling off my face.
“I could only see black and I was panicking that I had lost my eyesight.”
He added: “I suppose my warning is just to not let me sterilise your flasks.”
Luckily, Dion has been told he will not suffer any permanent damage or scarring and is expected to regain full sight.

Isn't theat the kunce for YouTube, you know, the pissed kunce in the smashed car who was "just waitng for a mate" ???

Oy. That reminds me of a recent protein shaker experience. I was in a hotel and was trying to use up my drinks in the fridge as I was leaving the next day. Basic physics brain fart. I thought I might add in some coke zero to the vanilla protein. Worked a treat. Shook up the shaker like a 12 year old watching a Victorias Secret show. Took my finger off the lid and, blammo, I had protein on every wall, the ceiling, TV, bed (Ok, may not have been all coke stains on the bed) and floor. The mirror looked like I had flossed after a pulled pork eating contest. Did my best to clean it up but wasted all dat proteinz.

Oy. That reminds me of a recent protein shaker experience. I was in a hotel and was trying to use up my drinks in the fridge as I was leaving the next day. Basic physics brain fart. I thought I might add in some coke zero to the vanilla protein. Worked a treat. Shook up the shaker like a 12 year old watching a Victorias Secret show. Took my finger off the lid and, blammo, I had protein on every wall, the ceiling, TV, bed (Ok, may not have been all coke stains on the bed) and floor. The mirror looked like I had flossed after a pulled pork eating contest. Did my best to clean it up but wasted all dat proteinz.

lmao , can just imaging the reaction of the cleaners when they came in lol

:D

Lol at the beta kunt. Who the fuk sterilises shit, unless you're a newborn? My water bottle gets washed when I can see mould strains longer than my 5 o'clock shadow growing on it. And eating yoghurt that's formed at the bottom of the protein shaker build character.