• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
what the fark is that? Stoopid, front lunge curls are for when you want to sit the wrong way around on the lying hamstring curl machine so you can perve on the chick behind you and hide a raging clue at the same time, but that's got nothing to with shoulders???

You seriously deleted the last two posts, and not delete the crapola that's going on in other threads?

there is sumting Wong with you.

what the fark is that? Stoopid, front lunge curls are for when you want to sit the wrong way around on the lying hamstring curl machine so you can perve on the chick behind you and hide a raging clue at the same time, but that's got nothing to with shoulders???

How the hell would I know.

it made as much sense as this;

My front and side delts always grew pretty well so a few sets of rear laterals is all I need

I'm telling you, it's a legit lying preacher curl machine. Just so happens the one at your gym directly faces the hip abductor when you use it like that

The cable kneeling reverse fly looks good, apart from the dude's green tights. Robin hood wear isn't allowed at my gym. I'd do them after DB rear delt raises. You can never have too much back action, me thinks.

Geez, that exrx website has some funky exercises for the rear delts. http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ShouldWt.html#anchor1933886

Barbell rear delt raise, Lying rear delt DB raise anyone?
If I saw some kunce doing that chit, I'd be straight on here putting it in the "wot u saw in da jim twoday" thread

I'm telling you, it's a legit lying preacher curl machine. Just so happens the one at your gym directly faces the hip abductor when you use it like that
I have discovered even more pearlers since then, but I ain't talking and revealin' no more! :D

It works both ways, however. That feel when you're doing glute ham raise and eyes are burning into your butthole from a fatty on the tricep machine just half a metre away behind lmao. NO Just no.

I find cables the best way to isolate the posterior delts. The cable on all fours is a beaut.

I do db reverse flys, lighter weight with strict form like SteveP mentioned and heavier with a bit of body english also.
And cable reverse flys for higher reps.

Anterior - Underhand DB front raises, bringing the DBs together at the top.
Posterior - Predominantly Seated B/O DB flyes. Sometimes do standing cable rear delt flye or use the reverse pec deck.

How the hell would I know.

it made as much sense as this;

My front and side delts always grew pretty well so a few sets of rear laterals is all I need

Why is that stupid?
My shoulders are not a weakpoint. How can I possibly give good advice on the front and side delts?
I've only ever had to bring up my rear delts, rear lateral raises was what I did to bring them up