• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Please elaborate? Is this for those who reckon iifym > kcals??
IIFYM was never intended to be a diet. It originated as just something that was said when people asked on the bodybuilding forum about if they could eat a certain type of food such as a mars bar etc. The response mainly being, yeah if it fits your macros.......bro. Shortened and bam.

It is meant to be used to get foods in that are normally classed as "cheat" or "bad". It isn't meant to be used for 90% of your cals. That is where people fuck it up fierce. You hardly see someone who looks decent that follows it with that attitude.
[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION] ; can most likely comment on this as well. He posts a large amount of his foods that look great but I would assume the stock standard stuff he doesn't post is a large amount of his diet as well.

And lastly, wtf is wrong with some of you kunce, try not to fuck up one thread with that shit for once

And lastly, wtf is wrong with some of you kunce, try not to fuck up one thread with that shit for once

:D

images

It is meant to be used to get foods in that are normally classed as "cheat" or "bad". It isn't meant to be used for 90% of your cals.
Yeah I get what you're saying, not a 'diet' as such but a way to manage eating some naughty foods.

kcals above all though (as per eric helms nutrition pyramid level 1)

Paleo chicks are the worst I've seen. 20 min crossfit workout full of subbed exercises cause they can't do the Rx'ed ones, then straight to red rooter to eat whole chickens and shit.

Yeah I get what you're saying, not a 'diet' as such but a way to manage eating some naughty foods.

Paleo chicks are the worst I've seen. 20 min crossfit workout full of subbed exercises cause they can't do the Rx'ed ones, then straight to red rooter to eat whole chickens and shit.

I'd go a whole chook. Whats unhealthy about that?

I don't think eating 6 meals a day is bad advice, it's just not necessary for everyone. Many bodybuilders follow this "bro science", so there is some truth to it.

I think it's more of a eating habit to make sure people:
1. Don't overeat between meals or snack.
2. Eat regularly and don't skip meals.

There was a study I posted up last year that tested people who ate more frequently than others. Some people responded better to smaller infrequent meals and some responded better to almost a intermittent fasting approach.

3. And don't smash a massive meal where you stretch your guts and feel like a whale.

Really...chickens and shit? Dem gainz :confused:

Costco is OK, you can buy a pallet of toilet paper, if you shit that much that is.