• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brick

So it is possible I lead the unhealthiest lifestyle in the world and because I am extremely paranoid I never tell my dr's (note the use of plurals) the truth. So I have turned to bb boards for my medical advice.

here goes it-

train with weights twice a week, twice a week take a pt 'class' gets the heart going about 45mins each time.

Diet is alright lots of meat and veg

supplements- am on trt which is reandron topped up with 125 mg of teste a week which is bathtub brewed so probably more like 50-75mg lol.

drugs- 10mg a day Dex amphetamine (prescribed) topped up with 30-50mg of pure amphetamine 4-5 days/week ingested orally

alcohol - 4-6 standard drinks on week days, dry out on weekends normally. Two day bender once a month

Sex- jerk off everyday, rooting 3-6 times a week

work- 60-65hrs a week for the last decade and rarely take a holiday. Most of that is in my feet, add another 15-20 extra hours outside of work time.

I've been doing this for a decade, the trt is new, in the last 18months or so. My health checks come up fine, liver & kidney function good. Had to crash myself to get trt.

this is obviously sustainable I've gone a decade with no real ill effects.

do you guys think the detriments to health are overstated or am I destined for an insane crash and burn. I don't intend to pull up, I like my lifestyle ALOT, but just wondering if anyone else thinks I'm insane living like this?

4-6 drinks everyday??? That's a lot of alcohol.

Standard drinks.

Not really a lot.

Brick. I have no fucking clue. Definitely not the worst I have heard of but not the best obviously.

When I think about it, say you live a perfect lifestyle. Eat meat and lots of veg. No "junk" food. Don't drink, don't do drugs, workout, get lots of sleep and you live to a nice 85 years old.

Other side of the coin you eat ok for the most part, drink heaps, party, root, do drugs, have a shit load of fun and live to 75. which are you going to prefer.

Or you could live the perfect clean life and have some dickhead t-bone you at an intersection and you're fucked at 35.

Some get away with living the hard lifestyle, some don't.

Who fucking knows what's the best way to live your life.

Last edited:
Oh sorry. You're correct again.. My bad.
30 drinks pwr week ia duck all, WTF was I thinking? Got confused with protein drinks.

Get in the real world buddy.

Not saying I do it, not saying it's ideal or healthy but plenty of people would do that easy. It's not a lot.

3-4 cans of beer. Lol.

Make up a decent stiff drink after work and you'll have 4 standard drinks in one drink.

Now that you have fucked up bricks thread with your shit, one thing we know for sure no one is envious of shreks lifestyle.

I'd have 3-4 or so standard drinks a night when I decide to buy a box. It's only 2 or 3 beers like said. The drug use would be more of a concern.

When you list everything down, it probably doesn't look that great on paper but there's a lot worse shit you can do man. You're still active, working out and have an active job. You're not sitting on your ass in front of a computer and then home to the couch to watch TV all day everyday, stuffing your face with nothing but chips and fast food.

I wouldn't stress too much about it mate. Get the occasional check up but from my POV, you could be doing a lot worse.

When your topped up with 50mg of pure, how are you measuring and consuming this? My only concern would be if you're talking about smoking gear long term it's gotta be more carcinogenic than tobacco.

"I'm the one that's gots to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"

jimmy hendrix

When your topped up with 50mg of pure, how are you measuring and consuming this? My only concern would be if you're talking about smoking gear long term it's gotta be more carcinogenic than tobacco.

Nah no crack pipe I take it dissolved with my coffee or in gel caps only ever first thing in the morning. Don't ever top up or chase a high during the day, I measure with micro scales. It helps me focus and manage my focus. Plus I enjoy it lol.

i don't take downers to sleep either and usually get a decent 6-8 every night with the odd 4 hr insomnia night maybe once a week.
[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; I appreciate your perspective mate, the part about getting tin a car accident in middle age is so true.

I never really looked at it but I suppose my alcohol intake which I consider pretty moderate might be a bit heavy.

Tbh honest my top up dose has always been 30mg sometimes if I have a particularly heavy day only i bring this up to 50.

Obviously I don't advocate long term drug addiction but this works ok for me and I do dry out a couple times a year just to prove I can. Oddly at this dose there is fuck all side effects when I stop except 24hrs of lethargy

Well it looks like you're body is able to cope with it going by what you say about the blood test et al. The other factor to consider is whether you're ok with it mentally, meaning whether you can handle the comedowns and hangovers. This lifestyle sounds like a constant rollercoaster to me which sounds awes fun lmao. Personally I hate comedowns and hangovers so that's why I look at recreationals like I do with giant black forrest cheesecakes.. it's a special occasion thing!

I am also wondering how you managed to keep the same dose with the amps. I mean, wouldn't the buildup of tolerance from habitual use be wrecking your highs by now?

Regular checkups and blood test ftw.

P.s I am curious whether any studies have been done on whether and by how much rec drug and alcohol use has on muscular and strength development.

Oh sorry. You're correct again.. My bad.
30 drinks per week is fuck all, WTF was I thinking? Got confused with protein drinks.

I know a lot of old wogs who would smash 30 drinks a day and are well on their way to 90. It's certainly not a death sentence if you have a healthy diet and are drinking red wine instead of rum and coke or something similar it can be pretty forgiving......