• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ye its water with 5% almonds.w

which is why that fool was silly to say how the coco quench was so bad, atleast it didn't taste like water. (silverback)

I am fantasising about the idea of making milk from my own almonds. A handful of almonds, a couple cups of water, add to blender and whizz? Will I get mad almond milk following this process? :confused:

is silverback my new troll?

i was just saying the truth, you said it taste like shit and oil and sugar with coconut... well better than tasking like water and nothing...

whats milk tast like [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION] ;

I am fantasising about the idea of making milk from my own almonds. A handful of almonds, a couple cups of water, add to blender and whizz? Will I get mad almond milk following this process? :confused:

Pretty much. If you use The Google you will find a few home made methods. Store bought almond milk is just very expensive water.

Funny thing is, us whiteys drink coconut water thinking it's magic, but the coconuts drink coke and beer laughing at us.

If your looking for a milk alternative then unsweetened Almond Milk is great - hardly any Cals (about 40 cals for 250ml)

Last edited:
R[MENTION said:
[/MENTION]ugby88;660530]If your looking for a milk alternative then unsweetened Almond Milk is great - hardly any Cals (about 40 cals for 250ml)

It has "hardly any cals" because water has no calorie value.

http://althealthworks.com/5907/how-...contain-industry-insiders-shocking-admission/

"If you’re currently drinking a glass of fresh almond milk, you may want to put it down, because this may actually infuriate you: it turns out that a half gallon carton of almond milk contains less than handful of almonds.

To be precise: one analysis of UK almond milk brand Alpro revealed that almonds only make up 2% of the total drink.

And when it comes to big brands in the U.S. whose bottom lines are skyrocketing, the formulations might not be a whole lot different: one spokesperson for the Almond Board of California said that ingredient combinations are “pretty similar” among UK and US almond milks in this article from Business Insider.

You read correctly, only 2% of almond milk is almonds. I think a more appropriate term should be “colored water that may contain a hint of almond.""

How do you milk an almond if there aint no titties?

They all taste like dish water to me.

Not that I drink my dish water per se

How do you milk an almond if there aint no titties?

They all taste like dish water to me.

Not that I drink my dish water per se

I think these are almonds.....

pottingerphotography.jpg