• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Casein seems to upset my gut.

it is worse when taking Max's nitetime, better when avoiding dairy, tolerable when drinking A2 milk.

Milk fucks my guts full stop.
Can eat a ton of cheese though and no issues with the gut, besides getting bigger that is.

I've drunk a lot of milk in my time.

this is the best so far, stays fresh in the fridge a long time, I've found a2 goes off quite quick.

http://www.barambahorganics.com.au

their milk is pretty good. we sometimes get it too.

I don't drink dairy milk as a rule as I've just never liked it.
I only have it sometimes in my coffee (but my coffees are always double or triple shots to lessen the milk lol).
I don't mind it when it's in other stuff so I can't taste it.

Funnily enough, I had FODMAP intolerances that pretty much left me with having to eliminate or reduce all fodmaps except lactose.

What's the organic milk cost.

The cost of milk is not an issue for me, so I'm not really sure, could be $5?

I couldn't give a fat rat's whether it was uht, skim, full, double pasturised, organic, the taste and smell is, two types of milk that maintains its flavour and smell is that Elgar and the other one I've mentioned, both full cream.
both nice.

[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; the Barambah and Elgaar milks are both really good. Their quark and cottage cheeses and other products are really good too. The Barambah yoghurt is very nice.
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; Barambah do a good lactose free yoghurt.