• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Repacked

Punxsutawney resident
Very happy with the Orions, very comfy etc, how is everyone's holding up? Mine are starting to come apart where the felt overlaps half way down the lace eyelets. They only get worn once a week for the most part so haven't done a huge number of ks...anyone else experiencing this?

Mine are still going strong but have a lot less kg's in them :p
I only wear them at home, so every second week and probably 4 sessions in that week with them on. But they're about 9 months or so old.

Spotted a guy up at work today that's running some, his look like they'd be a few years old (or have lived a hard life). I'll have to ask him

yeah 6mth of use
once a week and theye started to come away isnt that good, i have runners i have oly worn to the gym and they look brand new af about 4yrs

Coming apart in 6 months? I'd ask for a replacement!

Not quite at that stage yet, if an eyelet pops out or something....

Worth getting or not?

I know a couple of other guys with them and they've had no dramas. Super comfortable, good shoe overall!

Could have been over 6 months..remember when they were on sale, a couple of others on here picked some up I reckon.. anyone remember how long ago that was?

Hi Repacked, shoot us through an email or PM with some photos of what the issue is buddy? Would like to see what has happened, and I can also look you up on the system to see when they were purchased.

At HQ we've been using ours for 22 months now, 5 days a week. They've been thrashed but still going strong!

For any issues with any of our product range just get in touch as we need to know - 99% of our feedback is very, very good - but we need to hear about any issues that are experienced so we can get on top of it ASAP.

Fourth revision of our Orions will be released soon!

Sam

Hi Iron Tanks/Sam.. will the fourth edition Orions have a low top variant?? Instead of them all being high tops.