• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

kaz

iLift
And then this just made my day. Doing the rounds on FB.
f28656df89bd2980bbd1bb3d5a7c345d.jpg

Was just thinking that.
Kunce will be throwing down 3,000 cals thinking they're having 300 and wonder why they're not losing any weight. Better drop more cals!

I don't know who the fuk wrote that shit but she needs to be taken into ICU or Mental ward immediately and get her head tapped.

And its still up.

What a troll, how many people will do this and die?

Every single comment on that piece of shit post is against it

What's actually wrong with it?
the diet.

As an aside, a lot of men also have eating disorders, maybe more so than women.

Most men aren't starving themselves to the level of a Jew in a concentration camp.
I have seen an alarming amount of guys at my work eating what is flat out rabbit food, lettuce, carrots, and cucumber for lunch or just having a cup of soup (yes, the powdered stuff). And let's not forget the tin of tuna with some biscuits

I have seen an alarming amount of guys at my work eating what is flat out rabbit food, lettuce, carrots, and cucumber for lunch or just having a cup of soup (yes, the powdered stuff). And let's not forget the tin of tuna with some biscuits

They think that'll give them abs

It doesn't even list food! Tell a fat person to have a healthy balanced 400 calorie meal!!

It's one of those diets you see in movies from the future. A pill that says "roast chicken".