• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nope not that much.

Can easily easy a couple thousand calories of fruit and veg.

Especially all the summer fruits.
Regardless of what you think Bazza, a couple of thousand calories worth of veg and fruit is a lot of veg and fruit.
Just because you can eat like Biafran at a meat lovers buffet doesn't mean everyone else can.

And as you continually deny, it ain't all about the calories either.

Regardless of what you think Bazza, a couple of thousand calories worth of veg and fruit is a lot of veg and fruit.
Just because you can eat like Biafran at a meat lovers buffet doesn't mean everyone else can.

And as you continually deny, it ain't all about the calories either.

Losing weight is about calories If you have found food you can eat unlimited calories and not put on weight please share it with the rest of the world.

Its easy to eat a few thousand calories of fruit and veg. I've seen plenty of people do it. Especially fatties that are told they can eat unlimited amounts of a certain food on a diet.

What's the argument here?

eating 2000cal of fruit + 400 of non fruit will add fatty tissue?

Someone eating that would want to be pretty active.

i just don't get all this diet Mumbo jumbo shit.

I'll say it again, you'd need to eat an enormous/massive/gigantic amount of veg/fruit to get fat.
It's a simple and true statement.

And all calories and foods are not equal

What's the argument here?

eating 2000cal of fruit + 400 of non fruit will add fatty tissue?

Someone eating that would want to be pretty active.

i just don't get all this diet Mumbo jumbo shit.

I'm saying its a shitty diet for losing weight because it allows unlimited fruit and veg + some random allowance for other foods.

I'm guessing darko is saying unlimited fruit and veg is fine when trying to lose weight.

I'll say it again, you'd need to eat an enormous/massive/gigantic amount of veg/fruit to get fat.
It's a simple and true statement.

Bullshit get in the real world buddy.

Tell fatties they can have unlimited something and they will blow out their calories before lunchtime.

I think dark is stating 2000cal is a lot of fruit?
its a fucken bucket load I think.

For starters most fat inactive chicks that this is targeted at probably need to eat 1500 calories a day to lose weight. So they really only have 1000 calories to play with before they are over their limit on that diet. Bit over 1kg of grapes will do that. What fatty couldn't down that in 10 minutes.

Bullshit get in the real world buddy.

Tell fatties they can have unlimited something and they will blow out their calories before lunchtime.
Who the fuck said unlimited?
Show me where I mentioned unlimited you cow fucker.

Now lets see, 2000 calories of fruit/veg is approx 35 bananas or 35 apples, or 24 pears or 35 cups of broccoli

Last edited:
Couple of potatoes and a couple of bananas on top of your 400 cal allowance and you've got 1000cals already.
They'll be fine if they have salad and greens but it's unlimited, so who knows wtf they'll eat

For starters most fat inactive chicks that this is targeted at probably need to eat 1500 calories a day to lose weight. So they really only have 1000 calories to play with before they are over their limit on that diet. Bit over 1kg of grapes will do that. What fatty couldn't down that in 10 minutes.

Hahaha funny but true. Fatties ain't gonna be lugging a bucket of lettuce to work that's for sure. It will be bag of raisins here, a banana or two here, fistful of nuts (coz that came from a fruit mmkay), and avocado cos New Idea says its 'good fat'.
Aww shit I think we just crossed the 1K barrier there..

Who the fuck said unlimited?
Show me where I mentioned unlimited you cow fucker.

Now lets see, 2000 calories of fruit/veg is approx 35 bananas or 35 apples, or 24 pears or 35 cups of broccoli

Are you fucking serious. Go back to the very first post with the diet this whole fucking thread is about. What are you even in here arguing for if you didn't even read the diet this is about.

Why 2000 calories. Like I said inactive fatties that this is targeted at won't need 2000 + the calorie allowance for other food.

More like 1500 calories at most for them. So only 1000 calories from the unlimited fruit and veg would put them over. Which like I said is just over 1kg of grapes and who couldn't smash that in a couple of minutes.

Are you fucking serious. Go back to the very first post with the diet this whole fucking thread is about. What are you even in here arguing for if you didn't even read the diet this is about.

Why 2000 calories. Like I said inactive fatties that this is targeted at won't need 2000 + the calorie allowance for other food.

More like 1500 calories at most for them. So only 1000 calories from the unlimited fruit and veg would put them over. Which like I said is just over 1kg of grapes and who couldn't smash that in a couple of minutes.
Yes I thought you were referring to me specifically and then realised you weren't after I posted, so my humblest apologies Bazza.

You're still a cow fucker