• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wish food had less cals, that way I could smash salami, cheese, salted peanuts and beer like it's going out of fasion and still look like a mad kunce.

I think I was meant to be a fat son of a gun...I could live on red wine, cheese and cured meats...

But is the purified, low calorie water ORGANIC damnit! Come on that is the most important bit and all youse know that.

But is the purified, low calorie water ORGANIC damnit! Come on that is the most important bit and all youse know that.

i think they call it 'diet water'

although yeah the claims are spot on haha

probably have organic and chemically enhanced varieties ...

It looks to me like it is 400cal plus as much fruit and vege as you like, not just 400cal for the day and nothing else.

It is... Really it's just written out stupidly but people will log 400cals of meals and then eat 2000cals of mashed potato and wonder why they're putting on weight

It is... Really it's just written out stupidly but people will log 400cals of meals and then eat 2000cals of mashed potato and wonder why they're putting on weight

That's it as soon as you say you have unlimited amounts of certain foods available the diet only works if you have a tiny appetite and probably don't struggle with weight anyway. Could easily eat a few thousand calories of fruit and veggies a day.

Unlimited food doesn't work for starters.

And why only 400 or what ever other number of calories of other food.

It's a fucking retarded diet.

Is the diet intended for someone to lose fat?
it looks like the 400 cal's is anything except fruit and veg, you know like bananas, apples grapes, broccoli and such.
im not sure who the diet is targeted at.

im no good with all this shit anyway.

It's called the "skinny girl diet".
At a guess it's for fattys to become skinny girls rather than skinny girls bulking

Depends how smart the market is Darko.
If they're telling fattys on Facebook that they can eat unlimited veges, they'll be hammering the mashed potatoes (with butter and cream) thinking it's all you can eat.."These bishes be empty cals baby!"

If they were marketing it to peeps with a bit of know how, it may work...But they'd get shamed out like they are here because it's a stupid diet.