• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How can one size fit all. It's like here, this is the perfect woman for erry human. Here, this is the unicorn that you can sit on and spin around all day long. Nah it simply doesn't exist lol!

I don't think our ancient homosapien ancestors went on 'diets'.

Now did they shave themselves, pluck their eyebrows or wax their pinky bits. Which means they were probably all ugly madafuckas as well.

I subscribe to the notion that the perfect human diet was whatever was available at the time

This is basically what the movie/doco said, eat whole foods and most protein should be derived from animals.

And Jungy, for what it's worth I believe this time the word diet is used in the sense of

diet
noun
the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.
"a vegetarian diet"
synonyms:selection of food, food and drink, food, foodstuffs, provisions, edibles, fare

Not that they restricted any types of food looking for a particular outcome, which seems to be the accepted definition of the word now.