• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
How did you get down to your perfect body fat percentage or hit that max weight you were looking to hit?

still trying to get down to my ideal body fat percentage, thinking it is all diet related, just havent been able to get there....

I think my very lean weight (clean) will be around 85-86kg, but am now hovering between 89-91kg to prepare for August 15 powerlifting comp before I go down another couple of kilos to 87-88.

I have now lost 8-9kg from 2011 and just a little bit of strength while my leg strength is coming back after serious stress fractures.

I don't think you can personally hit YOUR perfect bodyfat percentage. It is along the same lines as the day you start lifting is the day you are forever small

I don't think you can personally hit YOUR perfect bodyfat percentage. It is along the same lines as the day you start lifting is the day you are forever small

Geez, never thought about it that way, well I did but couldn't quite put my pinky on it.
Now that's why everyone else looks really small in public..
And last time I did a serious cut all the bros were saying, 'STOP IT you're getting gaunt and its not good' but I still thought I still had a long way to go lmao.