• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I do, both Sat and Sun.
Why, because I'm on a 4 day a week program and I don't want to give up my Friday's, so that seemed the best way to rejig it. Plus having very few others in the gym is handy too for powering through it.

Depends on my program, if it just rolls thru the week or is structured around starting on a particular day. Usually try and aim for Saturday's off as its a busy day with kids sport but not a necessity

6 days a week program for moi so of course I lift on weekends. Best time of the week to lift may I add, more relaxed vibe and less people in the gym (sometimes)

pretty much not, i'll lift mon- fri during my lunch break and have weekends off with kids it is next to impossible plus i am that fkat out come weekends there is kittle time, if i do ill try to get in some form of cardio, mountain bike ride, long walk or whatever.

Why not do both?

Got some PRs going in 1/2 cut :p

Get some dutch courage to hit on the tranny waving her arse on the stepper :cool:

I enjoy lifting on saturday, get up and get it done first thing. Find on weekends I am not so much time restricted so enjoy it a bit more

I recover for two full days so every week it's either saturday or sunday, I don't workout on a friday, so every third week there is a 3 day rest.

Currently start the training week on Sunday with squats and mainly legs. This is great because Sunday feels like the first day of the working week, but because you're not at work it's still relaxing, but then when Monday comes around it feels like the week is already underway so cures Monday-itis. I do however feel like I'm a day out all week...

i don't lift on weekends , but i will go ou on an early morning bike session , either mountain biking or road bike depending on the mood i get in

I used to, but always felt like crap training on Saturday mornings. I train 4 day split so can fit it in during the week