• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Timing belts in all cars are gay. I had one go on me in a cheap mitsubishi, it went while driving so ripped the shit through everything else. Cost more than the car to fix :(

Timing belts in all cars are gay. I had one go on me in a cheap mitsubishi, it went while driving so ripped the shit through everything else. Cost more than the car to fix :(

Yep, its that little rubber belt that keeps the pistons and valves from colliding.

It used a timing chain and generally the guides fail before the belt

Ive never had to change a timing chain in an car ive had. Had over 10 cars

But just ordered new headlights (lenses only no globes) got a great deal $3600 lol. Got them about $1000 cheaper than elsewere

The old headlights had small cracks in them and cant be fixed

Was the only thing on the car that lets it down

What complete Bullshit $3600 for headlight lenses, I don't care what those are made of or what brand NO WAY should they cost that much....

But just ordered new headlights (lenses only no globes) got a great deal $3600 lol. Got them about $1000 cheaper than elsewere

Did you get the angel eyes or halo or whatever they call them?

how about super glue or something those cracks??? jesus. or burn money to get a fire started? :p

Love the bmw's but have never owned one.
Have a mate that has done extremely well for himself..originally had and M3 then went to an Auston Martin, back to a m5 or 6 coupe and now cruising in some 4x4 260k bmw thingy. Always nice to be a passenger...

Took the car in to get the headlights done. Suddenly the price isnt so bad when i get a brand new turbo coupe 4 series for 2 days

Looking at an m5 for myself this year

Have always liked the looks etc of the BMW's but they're way too far out of my price range, servicing is too expensive and even if i were to get a cheaper/smaller one they aren't fast enough for my likings at that point haha

Well picking up my m5 this weekend and e60 series

Its a v10 one of a kind series really. Perfect sedan comfort to drive around town, and an animal on the track

Pzero tires ordered, picked up new rotors and pads for it (374mm dia) booked roady. Cant wait flyin out sunday to pick her up and drive back!

Well picking up my m5 this weekend and e60 series

Its a v10 one of a kind series really. Perfect sedan comfort to drive around town, and an animal on the track

Pzero tires ordered, picked up new rotors and pads for it (374mm dia) booked roady. Cant wait flyin out sunday to pick her up and drive back!

What year did you get mate ?

always liked beamers but just can't justify the price considering what else is on the market

2006 model.

They actually arent priced bad at all, for the price i paid i was getting an e2 hsv that looks a lot worse off in terms of wear and noises, not to mention a v10 is going to eat it

2006 model.

They actually arent priced bad at all, for the price i paid i was getting an e2 hsv that looks a lot worse off in terms of wear and noises, not to mention a v10 is going to eat it

Would be more concerned with servicing costs etc on top of the initial purchase most of the M5's seem to sit at around 40k for which you can buy a brand new SSV lol, each to their own i bet it's a killer car regardless.

Its lucky to be driven 100km a week. In fact storage for next few months

Granted when something breaks its dearer. But when driving such a machine the price is long forgotten