• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I used to do my own brakes..........always bits and pieces left over with nowhere to fit :confused:

Haha not a good feeling! I've always done as much work as possible on my bike but will always give it to the pros for brakes.

Have to say, even though it's great to have a bike as smart as the s1000, I still miss the days of no computer. Made tinkering a lot easier.

Haha not a good feeling! I've always done as much work as possible on my bike but will always give it to the pros for brakes.

Have to say, even though it's great to have a bike as smart as the s1000, I still miss the days of no computer. Made tinkering a lot easier.

Have a look at all the techo shit in the new Yamaha's. Don't know if I fully subscribe to it all yet.

but you never had a real bike without a computer

so try again to brag about bullshit rich bitch

maybe you need the electronics seemings how you kept crashing all the not even powerful bikes you owned @ rister

Last edited by a moderator:
re

Had all the rotors and pads done on x5 for $1200, DBA rotors and bendix heavy duty pads
crikey!!!!!!! this is why i do as much of everything on the cars as i can, most places aspecialky dealers ar just a ripoff when it comes to servicing.....

M3/4 recent models the cünts got you bent over on the parts. Can't buy aftermarket rotors, all the electronic parts are regional ie: U.S. won't work on Asia pacific etc etc it's a wicked stitch up

Have a look at all the techo shit in the new Yamaha's. Don't know if I fully subscribe to it all yet.

Yea it's hard to know. It's all well and good while everything is in working order but as soon as there's an issue, you're paying a mechanic through the nose.

but you never had a real bike without a computer

so try again to brag about bullshit rich bitch

funny-spiderman-meme-pictures-12.jpg

M3/4 recent models the cünts got you bent over on the parts. Can't buy aftermarket rotors, all the electronic parts are regional ie: U.S. won't work on Asia pacific etc etc it's a wicked stitch up
so its ok for manufacturers to create cars on global platforms to share parts between models and countries to reduce manufacturing costs, then they pull shit like this and fuck over the end user with replacements parts....

$1200 for rotors and pads? thats like 500 - 600 in parts and the rest on labour, for a pretty easy job.......i guess if you have a spare 1200 laying round go for it....