• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Reducing Energy leaks.

like all exercises, it takes time to master, especially the more complex multi joint movement you find a way to lift that suits you, not some bloke that you idolize and imitate, you place yourself (body parts) in a position that places you in the strongest mechanical position.

Some tutorials are good, they help you work out what you need to do, but at the end of the day you place yourself in the strongest position that limits any energy leaks.

it's got nothing to do with mind/muscle connection, it's got everything to do with practicing the movement, over and over.

You have muscles that simply do the mechanical work and you have the muscles that don't, all muscles are contributing.

Anyone who has a skinnier neck than my forearm shouldn't be giving advice on deadlifting lol
Good form for every day blokes sure, why not. Won't get you hurt

Fuck me. How many "experts" have skinnier necks than my dick, heaps. Being an expert in any field has inherent problems ie. having to spend a lot of time studying and researching etc. That doesn't really build a neck like Mike Tyson.

The size of a person's neck is not an indicator of their expertise!

Last edited:
Fuck me. How many "experts" have skinnier necks than my dick, heaps. Being an expert in any field has inherent problems ie. having to spend a lot of time studying and researching etc. That doesn't really build a neck like Mike Tyson.

The size of a person's neck is not an indicator of their expertise!

Study alone usually doesn't make a great expert, usually pretty poor actually. Being able to put theory into practice counts for a lot. At least that's what I've experienced in my job.

Study alone usually doesn't make a great expert, usually pretty poor actually. Being able to put theory into practice counts for a lot. At least that's what I've experienced in my job.

Obviously the kunt lifts as well, hence the "athletic build" on him. Anyways Brandon Lilly has pretty decent sized neck, must be a fucken genius :D

Tiger Woods coach back in his heyday was a complete hack himself wasn't he?
I don't think you need to be good at something to be a good coach.

Guys
Fuckign listen ok
He does not train powerlfiters
he trains old ladies to get out of chairs safely

Technique will be different

I am almost over deadlifts since I saw xray of my lower back with worn disc. I basically do round back straight legged deadlifts due to my very weak quads.

I think I will be just benching next comp.

I am almost over deadlifts since I saw xray of my lower back with worn disc. I basically do round back straight legged deadlifts due to my very weak quads.

I think I will be just benching next comp.
Or maybe it's time to move on. Lift for health reasons and take up lawn bowls.