• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
[emoji54]

d306352b382f94cfafcc23423a7ff76f.jpg

Packed on some serious size compared to that link Spart, how long ago was that?

Lol'd at the "meal plan" 20 eggs and 3 shakes a day

Show me a good PL mag.

Oh wait. Don’t bother.

Whodafuq reads magazines? Have you heard of the internet? You get to see photos or streaming live video of a comp as it happens, or the next day (ALL sports, not just flaggy bodybuilding). Even World's Strongest Man is available same day. A magazine has a lag of weeks, at best, months as a norm.

I haven't bought a magazine in 15 years.

I have a business venture for you. Blockbuster shares. DVD is the next gen technology. Lemme know how many you want.

Last edited:
Whodafuq reads magazines? Have you heard of the internet? You get to see photos or streaming live video of a comp as it happens, or the next day (ALL sports, not just flaggy bodybuilding). Even World's Strongest Man is available same day. A magazine has a lag of weeks, at best, months as a norm.

I haven't bought a magazine in 15 years.

I have a business venture for you. Blockbuster shares. DVD is the next gen technology. Lemme know how many you want.

No you criticised that particular magazine not magazines in general.
I don’t read mags anymore but if I did I would buy that one. ...... again.
Was better than Flex or M&F.

I remember when mags were all the rage back in the day, thats all you could go off. Well mags and real word advice from people in the know were all you could go off. I'm not as old as you kunts, and i still have bbing mags but i don't read them lol. Last mag i got was about 3 years ago when i was in hospital with nothing to read.

There's still a hefty handfull of people who love the crisp hard cold feeling of the magazine paper and the sheer pleasure of turning each and every single page in order to be amazed at what the next page unveils.......same goes for the good ol newspaper, heaps of people still read newspapers thats why they are still produced.

They were awesome.
I’d hang out each month for the new Flex mag or MD.
Occasionally M&F if there was something interesting.