• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Which exercises and techniques do you use to add mass to your entire back?

started deadlifts again, but my back workout mostly rest on dumbbell rows on incline bench, medium and close grip pulldowns.

at the moment im doing:
deadlifts
deadlifts from blocks
bent barbell rows
1h db rows
lat pulldowns (helps my bench!)

Pendlay Rows and Pullups (all variations) have worked well for me in the past and present, so that's what I will go with.

Give stiff arm pulldowns a crack. Great exercise.
That's a lat-centric exercise isn't it? And rear delts as well to a lessor extent?
I remember doing these a while back and got dat dere pumpz going on. Good call.
And you don't even need to go super heavy on them either!

Hahahaa, that's a good one [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION];

Its a clean but done from a standing position (BB 'hanging' off your arms). Then explosively press it up! Like a thruster.

That's a lat-centric exercise isn't it? And rear delts as well to a lessor extent?
I remember doing these a while back and got dat dere pumpz going on. Good call.
And you don't even need to go super heavy on them either!
Not required to go heavy at all. Too many times I've seen kunce go heavy and they end up doing a tricep pushdown..Stupid people.