• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Your very disrespectful. I joined this board for no other reason than to learn about fitness and dieting, and in this time i have to deal with people not pronouncing my name right, its very hurtful indeed, you should be ashamed of yourself, ASHAMED!!
My apologies cum stain

And your 100% sure this is from the modaf? its not Pink Eye is it? Maybe its Pink Eye?

On another note have any of you fellow kunts tried either PRL-8-53 or NSI-189?

Nah facial blisters are a common side effect, it's too far from the eye to be pink eye and it's started getting smaller since I tapered off. Never happened with the original brand moda pity cause generic is a little under half price

My apologies cum stain

Thats more like it, i'll accept that.

Nah facial blisters are a common side effect, it's too far from the eye to be pink eye and it's started getting smaller since I tapered off. Never happened with the original brand moda pity cause generic is a little under half price

Hmmm yeah shit generics aye, from india? Sounds like it had some bacteria or something in it?

I'm sure if you find the right doc you can get it here, legally.

Thats more like it, i'll accept that.

Hmmm yeah shit generics aye, from india? Sounds like it had some bacteria or something in it?

I'm sure if you find the right doc you can get it here, legally.

Nah ive got a scrip already. It's an over the counter generic, guess whatever the difference is it didn't agree. The cost difference is like 80 bucks cheaper for a 100 tabs. The Indian stuff is junk compared to the real deal I've tried it before.

Nah ive got a scrip already. It's an over the counter generic, guess whatever the difference is it didn't agree. The cost difference is like 80 bucks cheaper for a 100 tabs. The Indian stuff is junk compared to the real deal I've tried it before.

80 buks difference is heaps aye, so modaf is exy just like duro's, someones maken a killen out there. Good investment would be to own a pharmaceutical company.

What dose do you find works for you?

You get used to it, you forget what it’s like to be normal till you forget to take it. Then you realise all that ability you have is from the drug lol

i take it in the am early or I do have trouble switching off and sleeping

Yeah thats what i was concerned about, it effecting sleep etc. I have heard how modaf enhances learning abilities etc, i like that.

I'm thinking about jumping on some more nootropics, they can be pricey though...........