• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Right now I am on pramiracetam, noopept, and a touch of oxiracetam (a.k.a my pre workout) and I still am amped mentally and physically like a mofo even 6hrs later! And hungry as hell too. brb making salmon.

theres some good deals on bulknutrients

a good starter would be alpha gpc (for choline support) and noopept (for the focus). but be careful, i find less is more when dosing.

Nootropics Log

I used various nootropics for quite some time. Noopept my positivity. Piracetam my drive. Phenylpiracetam my energy.
I often stacked with Alpha GPC, Caffeine, Fish Oil.

However after all this, I ended up being prescribed Ritalin which basically solved all my undiagnosed motivation and focus issues.

1.2g alpha gpc and 40 mg noopept with usual PWO. Dunno if it actually does shit TBH. Have used a fair bit of alcar but didn't realise it was a 'nootropic' until recently so don't really feel it has much in the way of nootropic qualities. Have comp 250 coming from BN so will give it a crack. Have some Acetyl L-tyrosine coming to try.

1.2g choline alpha gpc and 40 mg noopept with usual PWO. Dunno if it actually does shit TBH. Have used a fair bit of alcar but didn't realise it was a 'nootropic' until recently so don't really feel it has much in the way of nootropic qualities. Have comp 250 coming from BN so will give it a crack. Have some Acetyl L-tyrosine coming to try.

Tyrosine is the bomb, something about it's simplicity yet effect is excellent. The fact that it's or simpler forms is used in most preworkouts, shows it's ability.
And dosing at clinical level or above can unlock great results.

Tyrosine is the bomb, something about it's simplicity yet effect is excellent. The fact that it's or simpler forms is used in most preworkouts, shows it's ability.
And dosing at clinical level or above can unlock great results.

There seems to be a lot of variation in the recommended dosage. What do you consider a 'clinical dosage'? There seem to be wildly varying opinions of the efficacy of Acetyl Tyrosine vs Tyrosine...

The moment I wake up all groggy I down 250mg L-Theanine (turns me into a wakeful kunce in less than 5 mins), followed closely by 200mg L-Tyrosine. No need for morning coffee when I do this.

At the moment I am kinda in love with Sulbutiamine, because it gives me wicked energy for cardio sessions or just part of my PWO if I know I got a heavy session ahead.

Some of the others eg unifram I save it for saturday nights because they are trippy lol. And yes, less is more with these things. For instance I find 20mg Noopept works better than 40mg Noopept. And 250mg Pramiracetam is definitely better than 600mg Pramiracetam lol (ouch I buggered up ok) :rolleyes:

Reactions: C_T

There seems to be a lot of variation in the recommended dosage. What do you consider a 'clinical dosage'? There seem to be wildly varying opinions of the efficacy of Acetyl Tyrosine vs Tyrosine...

I wouldn't say it's an absolute science and it varies on the individual.
When I've used L-Tyrosine, about 2g+ is a good spot. But it may vary.

The moment I wake up all groggy I down 250mg L-Theanine (turns me into a wakeful kunce in less than 5 mins), followed closely by 200mg L-Tyrosine. No need for morning coffee when I do this.

At the moment I am kinda in love with Sulbutiamine, because it gives me wicked energy for cardio sessions or just part of my PWO if I know I got a heavy session ahead.

Some of the others eg unifram I save it for saturday nights because they are trippy lol. And yes, less is more with these things. For instance I find 20mg Noopept works better than 40mg Noopept. And 250mg Pramiracetam is definitely better than 600mg Pramiracetam lol (ouch I buggered up ok) :rolleyes:

Damn nigga.. I thought I was a pharmacy :eek:

.. you got anything for constipated goats?

Damn nigga.. I thought I was a pharmacy :eek:

.. you got anything for constipated goats?
I am one of the lucky ones that respond well to noots lol and don't get the side effects (headaches, constipating goats et. al). My brother takes piracetam and says he can't shit for days lmao.

Ive been taking noopept for a month or so & I'm still a dumb kunt

Is it more like happy dumb kunt, hey I'll take that anyday over just kunt, man! Try pramiracetam if you wanna be a smart kunt, or phenylpiracetam for athletic kunt. :cool:

Used too. It's pretty similar to Modafinil in effects. Except it's bad for the old liver apparently.
I used a few weeks worth before I changed to dexamphetamine.

Yeah I was reading some info that said it was hard on the old flowing river. Mod is damn expensive.

got my mod from india. turns out pretty cheap when you only need 1/4 to 1/2 a tablet. i mostly only take it once a week, twice at most.

With modafinil, I needed at least one to get me going. There is one brand from India that are pretty good the name is Sun Pharma.
I've found some that were crappy but this bunch were good.