• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
With modafinil, I needed at least one to get me going. There is one brand from India that are pretty good the name is Sun Pharma.
I've found some that were crappy but this bunch were good.

i have the modalert 200. its legit the best product ever.

clear, clean focus. i know cause i do 12hr shifts and use it when shifting from nights to days with excellent results and sharp cognition.

http://www.onemedstore.com/prescriptions/modalert/ was like 200$ for a role of 6 strips of 20? 200mg is way too much. way way.
50mg with some caffeine is fine. 100 if your in a gripe and really need it. 200 is stupid imo.

maybe its the other meds your taking ?

edit: oh yeah, modalert is Sun Pharma.

edit: updated correct site, and is 6 strips of 20 not 5 of 10.

Last edited:
Yes, as you mentioned Modalert is Sun Pharma. It is the best generic brand of Modafinil, in my opinion.
Possibly the other meds I am on could have affected the results I got from it.

i have the modalert 200. its legit the best product ever.

clear, clean focus. i know cause i do 12hr shifts and use it when shifting from nights to days with excellent results and sharp cognition.

onestopshop.com or something, was like 200$ for a role of 5 strips of 10? 200mg is way too much. way way.
50mg with some caffeine is fine. 100 if your in a gripe and really need it. 200 is stupid imo.

maybe its the other meds your taking ?

edit: oh yeah, modalert is Sun Pharma.

People that waste their money on this sort of shit don't deserve it in the first place.

No doubt they will be some of the first to complain they are the ones hard done by the government as well and need hand outs.

People that waste their money on this sort of shit don't deserve it in the first place.

No doubt they will be some of the first to complain they are the ones hard done by the government as well and need hand outs.
What do handouts have to do with nootropics?

Modafinil is legitimate prescription medication, widely used by the military and many others in australia.

what you on about bazza???

Grasping at straws Bazza.

It's not exactly wasting money if you put it to good use, and it actually is clinically proven as effective.

Gents for anyone interested I've been on 300mg of modafinil for around 9 months now. Holy shit this stuff is epic, laser beam focus no residual speediness. Fucking hell its made a difference to my cognitive function. I highly recommend it to any scatter brain out there. I'm paying through the nose but can tell you pharma vs Indian generic is a massive difference. The Indians don't get anywhere near the otc stuff.

I've been doing acetyl-carnitine and acetyl-tyrosine ed for around 8 months now, can't go a day without them. I've tried Oxiracetam just one bag from bulk nutrients, not sure if it worked or not. Used gaba for months on end and ended up with anxiety and other side effects, which after researching into long term and/or high gaba doses is a common side effect. Gaba is shit and shouldn't be sold otc, its addictive shit and leads to worse sleep than what you began with. AGPC i've used too but only at 600mg doses, still got some left so might fuck around with it one day. Also used Phenibut, this shit is worse than benzos, how the fuck this shit is legal is beyond me.

^^
I'm imunne to all that stuff.
Feel nothing at all.

Caffeine and a good stim like the now unavailable DMAA or Pouchong Tea on the other hand does the trick. Not too often though.

I'm a firm believer that if you feel fine and dandy without supps/meds etc then by all means you have no reason to use them and it saves you the hassel etc. But if like me, you think a little pick me up here and there might actually make you not only feel better during the day but also achieve more and be more productive, then i think this is fine also. ALCAR has a lot of studies and researching prooving its benefits, its used all throughout the medical feild for a number of reasons, they prescribe ALCAR to people with severe illnesses such as:

Alzheimer's disease, age-related memory loss, late-life depression, thinking problems related to alcoholism, and thinking problems related to Lyme disease. It is also used for Down syndrome, poor circulation in the brain, cataracts, nerve pain due to diabetes, nerve pain due to drugs used in the treatment of AIDS, and facial paralysis. Some men use acetyl-L-carnitine for infertility, symptoms of “male menopause” (low testosterone levels due to aging), and a disease of the penis called Peyronie’s disease.

There's heaps more uses for alcar, but i'll leave it there.

Other benefits of ALCAR(and the more simpler form Carnitine):

Alleviate effects of aging and disease on mitochondria, while increasing the mitochondria’s potential to burn fat.
Increased alertness.
Decreasing chronic fatigue.
A very safe method of improving insulin sensitivity and blood vessel health.
Used to alleviate intermittent claudication and blood flow issues.
Biomarkers of muscle damage including creatine kinase and muscle soreness are both fairly reliably reduced following ingestion of carnitine.
Reduction in ADHD symptoms in children.
An increase in adiponectin has been noted.
L-carnitine may reduce aggression in children.
An increase in anaerobic cardiovascular exercise has been noted with carnitine ingestion.
An increase in androgen receptor density in skeletal muscle tissue.
An increase in all three main enzymes (SOD, glutathione peroxidase, catalase) has been detected following ingestion of carnitine.
Increases in blood flow appear to occur following carnitine supplementation, which may be related to the increases in nitrate.
A reduced rate of relapse and alcohol cravings was noted with ALCAR ingestion.
An increase in IGF binding protein (3).
Possible anti-inflammatory effect on exercise-induced inflammatory biomarkers.
Fibromyalgic symptoms are reduced with carnitine ingestion.
Some symptoms of hyperthyroidism are reduced following carnitine supplementation.
Some symptoms associated with multiple sclerosis are noted to be reduced with carnitine ingestion.
A decrease in uric acid.

I thought you were going to show something more nefarious

nefarious
nɪˈfɛːrɪəs/
adjective
adjective: nefarious

• (typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal.
    "the nefarious activities of the organized-crime syndicates"

First side effect from apodafinil the generic modafinil. Got a blister under the eye. Teach me to be a cheapskate. No generics from now on. Probably dry out now for a week

Sorry cum pot

Your very disrespectful. I joined this board for no other reason than to learn about fitness and dieting, and in this time i have to deal with people not pronouncing my name right, its very hurtful indeed, you should be ashamed of yourself, ASHAMED!!

First side effect from apodafinil the generic modafinil. Got a blister under the eye. Teach me to be a cheapskate. No generics from now on. Probably dry out now for a week

And your 100% sure this is from the modaf? its not Pink Eye is it? Maybe its Pink Eye?

On another note have any of you fellow kunts tried either [FONT=&quot]PRL-8-53 or [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NSI-189?[/FONT]