• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
that's my point of difference, mate. I don't waste time on trying other recipes as they are always a fail.
people get famous with this stuff and there is no substance to it. the food is disgusting.
because they approach it the wrong way.
usually these people have no real knowledge of either baking or the food science knowledge to understand the chemistry of how these powders act when cooked.

I'm not having a go at your foods choc.

I don't know what you guys have been drinking.
But the right protein is bloody delicious.
Personally I have developed a great love for the whole bulk nutrients WPC range, and alternate flavours daily.
Dat strawberry flavour though.
I eat roughly half a kilo of chicken a day, what's another 24g of protein deliciousness ;)

I don't know what you guys have been drinking.
But the right protein is bloody delicious.
Personally I have developed a great love for the whole bulk nutrients WPC range, and alternate flavours daily.
Dat strawberry flavour though.
I eat roughly half a kilo of chicken a day, what's another 24g of protein deliciousness ;)

Had plenty of bulk nutrients protein powder and its no worse than other brands but not what I would call good tasting.

1/2kg chicken, is that supposed to be a lot?

Had plenty of bulk nutrients protein powder and its no worse than other brands but not what I would call good tasting.

When I was twenty I'd eat a whole chicken, chips and a pint of milk for lunch.
my breakfast was pretty average though.
a bowel of bake beans and a toasted cheese Sammy and a glass of milk.

no time for Protien powders then.

I've got to say, I've tried a fair few brands also, and I'd say Bulk Nutrients are better in my opinion.
It's part of my macro's for the day, just thought I'd let you know that I didn't rely on supplements for my macros.

supplements are meant to be just that. supplements. stuff in addition to your regular diet.
If you're replacing proper meals with shakes etc (unless you have to because you can't get to a meal for ages), then there's something wrong with the diet.

just mho.