• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You must eat shit food if you think protein powder tastes good.

Nope. Both taste good. Just because one thing tastes good doesn't mean the other has to taste bad. We don't live in a binary world.

Maybe time to get some updated protein powder. Many good flavours out there.

Per 30g (same as a scoop of protein powder), 3.6g of protein and 13.9g of sugar.

Got any more quality nutritional advice?
I should re-phrase that; a glass of full fat milk with Milo is better for you.

Yes!
Supplements for you, are a total waste of money.

Yeah PP taste like crap. So over them. Even when I do find a half decent flavour it becomes sickening pretty quick and I don't have many shakes.

I would've deduced that from seeing 'black bean' and 'cake' in the same title let alone same sentence :D

hahaha oh I have learnt that lesson, some black bean cake thing was shiiiiiiiiiiiit

yeah, lots of that kind of thing.
I prefer to take the approach of using my classical training in pastry and chocolate and my learning of the food science stuff to develop recipes that are proper recipes and don't go where real food should not ever go lol

Awesome awesome. I think I'll try that. Subbing the flour out with WPI was def what I was after to reduce the carb content. What if I add almond flour, say sub 3/4 cup flour with 1/4 cup each of WPI, cassein, and almond flour?

If the recipe had heaps of butter in it I just sub 1/3 of it with apple sauce, that works plenty good as well.

Yeah I'll usually check out your insta and blog first beforehand because its tried and tested lol. Can't be bothered wasting me precious ingredients & time on stuff that won't turn out tasty.

yes almond flour will be good too. Just remember that almond flour will change the texture of the muffins. Might make them a bit more dense and sticky. They will taste so much better (I have recipes for almond flour muffins on the blog and make those all the time) but they will be a bit more "fall apart delish"

Protein powder tastes like shit. Best getting your protein from food if only because it tastes better. Your folks will be getting plenty of protein why force shitty tasting protein powder on them.

I'm yet to taste protein powder versions of food that are even close to being as good as the food they are copying ( haven't tried chocchillis food yet).

There is nothing special about protein powder. It's usually a cheap source of protein but I will avoid it if I can.

you can't taste protein powder in my recipes. If you can taste the protein powder, you've done something wrong.

you can't taste protein powder in my recipes. If you can taste the protein powder, you've done something wrong.

Yeah I know what I did wrong. Put protein powder in good food.

Hey I not saying you haven't cracked the code choc, many supp companies have tried but I know the vile shit (quest) that people claim as good tasting protein powder foods.

Yeah I know what I did wrong. Put protein powder in good food.

Hey I not saying you haven't cracked the code choc, many supp companies have tried but I know the vile shit (quest) that people claim as good tasting protein powder foods.

that's my point of difference, mate. I don't waste time on trying other recipes as they are always a fail.
people get famous with this stuff and there is no substance to it. the food is disgusting.
because they approach it the wrong way.
usually these people have no real knowledge of either baking or the food science knowledge to understand the chemistry of how these powders act when cooked.