• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
CALDAS NOVAS, Brazil — Romario Dos Santos Alves, 25, wanted to look like the Incredible Hulk. But rather than working out as hard as Lou Ferrigno or getting an overdose from a gamma ray machine, Alves took what he thought was the easy route, WJW-TV reports. He injected his arms and back with a mix of oil and alcohol. His biceps grew to 25 inches. But then came the bad news.

The filler started causing him pain and physical and mental health problems. It strained his relationship with his wife. And then necrosis set into his arms.
P

“I remember the doctor told me that they would need to amputate both arms,” he said. “They said everything in there, all my muscles, were rock.”

Fortunately, doctors were able to remove some of that “rock” and save his arms. He’s had cravings but hasn’t used the oil mix since.

11187199_1049717571723847_6236039493388675356_o.jpg

Also a video interview here
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-news/bodybuilder-almost-loses-arms-quest-look-incredibl/nk9Zn/

Another day, another idiot.
Looks fucking ridiculous, probably got stuck in that shit pose too

That is the worst look ever. Freak should belong in a circus in the same room as the bendy elephant man.

"Almost"? He didn't hit it hard enough. Maybe mix in some self rising flour to get a better pump. Bitches love a set of huge biceps that smell like cupcakes.

I think this moron may have had some muscle before going awol..some of the other dicks don't even train..

The thought of all that oil in the arms /traps makes me cringe.